- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well-presented, three storey mid terrace
- Four bedrooms (two on each upper floor)
- Living room open plan to dining room
- Modern kitchen with integrated hob and oven
- Contemporary shower room
- Natural gas central heating system (new boiler in 2016)
- Double glazed throughout
- South-facing, good-sized rear yard
- Walking distance to Belmont, Ballyhackamore and Holywood Road amenities
- Close to C.S. Lewis Square and Comber Greenway access points
- Few minutes' walk to Glider and bus stops
- No onward chain
Additional InformationEnjoying a convenient location within walking distance of both Ballyhackamore and Belmont, this bright and well-presented terrace would be ideal for a range of purchasers.
Deceptively spacious and well-presented throughout, there is little for a purchaser to do except move in.
Externally there is a good-sized rear yard which also enjoys a southerly aspect.
Less than two miles from the city centre which is easily accessible via the new "Glider" system, recent sales in this locality have proved to be very popular.
Early inspection is therefore strongly recommended.
- uPVC front door with double glazed insets.
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, corbels. Door to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.4m x 3.11m (11' 2" x 10' 2")
(Average) Door to kitchen. Under stairs storage area. Open plan to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.03m x 2.79m (13' 3" x 9' 2")
(into bay). Feature lighting in both these rooms
- 2.87m x 1.61m (9' 5" x 5' 3")
Modern range of high and low level high-gloss units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Integrated four ring Indesit hob and underbench double oven and extractor fan over. Washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. uPVC back door with glazed panels to yard.
First Floor Return
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled corner shower cubicle with chrome fittings. Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.m x 2.7m (13' 1" x 8' 10")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.41m x 2.33m (11' 2" x 7' 8")
(at widest points). Built-in cupboard with natural gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 3.58m (11' 10" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.88m x 2.34m (9' 5" x 7' 8")
- Pedestrian gate with paved path to front door.
- Good sized, fully enclosed yard which faces south. Finished in brick paviors with gate to rear. Outside light and tap.
From Ballyhackamore, head towards city centre on the Upper Newtownards Road. Turn right after Oakland Avenue into Irwin Avenue. Cheviot is second left (leads down to Holywood Road).
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
124th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »