This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A wonderful detached property located in the Stormont area of East Belfast
- Recently constructed to an exacting standard to offer spacious accommodation
- Stylishly presented and benefiting from a high specification turnkey finish
- Impressive entrance hall with a tiled floor and access to a WC
- Modern kitchen/diner with a fantastic range of integrated appliances
- Living room open plan to the kitchen/diner with double doors to the garden
- Beautiful lounge with a feature bay window
- Two first floor bedrooms both benefiting from luxury en-suite shower rooms
- A further two double bedrooms on the second floor
- Modern bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Integral garage benefiting from light, power & a roller door
- Plumbed for a washing machine to the rear of the garage
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Excellent EPC ensuring low running costs
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with a spacious patio
- Spacious brick paved driveway providing off-street parking
- Easy to maintain front garden finished with shrubs
- Superb location with a first class range of amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
King of the Castle!
This is a wonderful opportunity to acquire a modern, stylish and spacious detached property in the popular Stormont area of East Belfast. Recently constructed to an exacting standard using only the best materials to produce a simply stunning turnkey finish so you can just move in and enjoy everything on offer. You will be impressed with the bathroom finishes, the stylish tiles used throughout, the luxurious carpets and the modern kitchen complete with integrated appliances. The fantastic open plan kitchen, dining and living room will certainly get plenty of use, be it for a child’s birthday party or a tasty dinner party with friends. The location really is second to none being located between the Belmont and Upper Newtownards Road ensuring fantastic schools, restaurants, pubs, shops and golf courses are all within easy reach.
The ground floor comprises an impressive entrance hall with access to a WC, a lounge with a bay window, a modern kitchen/diner with a fantastic range of integrated appliances, a living room open plan to the kitchen/diner and with double doors to the rear garden and an integral garage plumbed for a washing machine. The first floor comprises two double bedrooms both of which benefit from luxury en-suite shower rooms. The second floor are two double bedrooms and a bathroom with a contemporary white suite.
To the front has been finished to offer a spacious brick paved driveway with a small lawn and new planted shrubs. The private rear garden is laid in lawn, is bordered by fencing and has a spacious patio that provides the perfect place to relax or entertain on a summers day.
Castlehill Road offers easy access to Belfast City Centre, the M3 with M1 & M2 beyond, and is situated close to a wide range of renowned schools. Ballyhackamore Village is nearby offering a great range of eateries, pubs and shops, while local amenities in Belmont and Holywood are also close at hand.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Luxury modern kitchen units
Integrated appliances to include oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
Contemporary smoked glass splash back behind hob
Ceramic tiled floor
Recessed low voltage spot lighting
Bathroom/Ensuites & WC
Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
Glazed shower screen to showers and bath
Ceramic tiled floors and wall tiling to wet areas
Recessed low voltage spot lighting
Internal doors with chrome handles and feature mouldings
Moulded skirting & architraves
Comprehensive electrical specification to include sockets, switched, TV & telephone points and wired for future satellite points
Mains supply smoke detectors
Wired for security alarm
Solid timber painted front door
Gardens levelled, top soiled and sown with grass seed
Brick paved driveway
Feature lighting to all external doors
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 13’6” x 10’6”
Kitchen/Dining Area 21’11” x 12’ 2”
Family Room 15’4” x 12’9”
Integral Garage 18’1” x 9’8”
Bedroom 1 15’4” x 13’6”
Ensuite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 12’1” x 8’10”
Ensuite Shower Room
Bedroom 3 15’3” x 11’1”
Bedroom 4 15’4” x 8’9”
Bathroom 8’4” x 5’8”
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
(in last 30 days)
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »