- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Entrance porch leading to Entrance hall with cloaks cupboard and access to attic
- Living room 19' x 13' (into curved bay window) with feature fireplace
- Dining room 11'3 x 9'4 with access to;
- Kitchen with full range of light oak high and low level units
- Rear hall with access to utility cupboard
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern white "Victorian" style suite to include panel bath and fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Owner owned solar panels
- Tegula brick driveway with off-street parking for two cars / Access to attached garage
- Excellent end of cul-de-sac position with generous site / Ideally suited to those wanting to downsize
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom detached bungalow with two reception rooms and attached garage occupying a superb end of cul-de-sac position within this sought after residential development close to Antrim town centre and within easy access of local shops and library at Greystone. Meticulously maintained and benefiting from PVC double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and PVC fascia and soffits, this well appointed property also boasts light oak kitchen units and modern white "Victorian" style bathroom suite to include panel bath, fully tiled shower cubicle and separate pampas coloured W/C.
The property occupies a spacious site with gardens to the front and rear in neat lawn together with a tegula brick drive accommodating two cars and providing access to the attached garage making this an ideal property for those wishing to both bring up a family or downsize.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and side light to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hard wood single glazed door and side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Cloaks cupboard. Two single radiators. Access to attic. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving.
- LIVING ROOM 5.79m x 3.96m (19' x 13')
- into curved bay window. Feature fire place with open fire and display recess. Polished marble hearth. Double radiator. 6 pane beveled glass door to entrance hall.
- DINING ROOM 3.43m x 2.84m (11'3 x 9'4)
- Single radiator. Door to;
- KITCHEN 3.76m x 2.90m (12'4 x 9'6)
- Full range of light oak high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Larder unit. Space for cooker with over head extractor fan. Space for fridge. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Single radiator. Glazed door to:
- REAR HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Utility cupboard. Plumbed for washing machine. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 3.18m x 3.05m (10'5 x 10')
- Built-in wardrobes. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m x 3.02m (10' x 9'11)
- Built-in wardrobes. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.95m x 2.87m (9'8 x 9'5)
- plus double doors to built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.87m x 1.70m (9'5 x 5'7)
- Modern white Victorian style suite comprising paneled bath with polished chrome antique style mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled walls with decorative border and inset. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- SEPERATE WC 2.87m x 1.35m (9'5 x 4'5)
- Pampas coloured suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 5.05m x 3.05m (16'7 x 10')
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. "Warmflow" oil fired boiler.
- Double entrance pillars to tegula brick driveway with off street parking for 2 cars. Garden to front in neat lawn with pink stone display. Tegula path way to both sides. 6Ft. timber pedestrian gate to:
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn. 6Ft. timber fencing. PVC tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »