- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Beds Master Ensuite
- Good Size Lounge
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Driveway & Good Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented semi detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular development just off the Arthur Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, lounge with attractive fireplace and wood laminate flooring and a modern high gloss fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob and double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, master ensuite and a separate modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include Pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is tarmac driveway, garden to front in lawn, garden to side with feature decking area and garden to rear in lawn with feature decking area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator, under stairs storage.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush w.c, feature round glass wash hand basin on chrome pedestal, radiator, extractor fan.
- LOUNGE 5.64m x 3.23m AT WIDEST (18'6" x 10'7" AT WIDEST)
- Feature fireplace with granite inset, beech surround, piped for gas fire, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.28m x 3.35m (17'4" x 11'0")
- Modern range of charcoal high gloss high and low level units, high gloss worktops, basin and a half sink unit, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, integrated washing machine, gas boiler, porcelain tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 4.19m x 3.00m (13'9" x 9'10")
- Built in sliding robes, radiator.
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower, feature glass wash hand basin, low flush w.c, part tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 3.25m x 3.02m (10'8" x 9'11")
- Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m x 2.13m (10'0" x 7'0")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, velux window, built in cupboard
- White suite comprising panelled jacuzzi bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed cistern wc, radiator, extractor fan, velux window, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator.
- Tarmac driveway and garden to front in lawn.
Garden to side / rear in lawn with brick paved patio area and feature decking area
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »