- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick End Town House
- Cul-de-sac Position Within Popular Residential Area
- Private Aspect to Front
- Open Aspect to Rear
- No Onward Chain
- Living Room with Attractive Carved Fireplace and Open Fire
- Good Sized Kitchen Open Plan to Casual Dining/Family Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Two Double Built-in Wardrobes and Aspect Overlooking the Wetlands
- Fully Tiled Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway to Side in Loose Stone with Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats and Horse Boxes, etc
- Has Had Planning for Extension or Garage
- Easy Access to Bangor Town Centre, Newtownards and all Other Local Amenities Which Include Shops, Bloomfield Shopping Complex and Schools
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time Buyers, Professionals, Couples and Those Looking to Downsize
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationOccupying a fantastic site tucked away in a cul-de-sac within this popular residential area here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive red brick end town house with private aspect to front and open aspect to rear overlooking the wetlands. With no onward chain the property is ready for people to move in at their earliest available opportunity.
The accommodation comprises living room, with attractive fireplace and open fire, and good sized kitchen open plan to dining/family area, on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three well proportioned bedrooms, including master with two double built-in wardrobes and aspect overlooking the wetlands, as well as fully tiled bathroom with three piece white suite.
Outside does not disappoint either. There is an easily maintained front garden in lawns and driveway to side in loose stone with ample parking for cars, caravans, boats or horse boxes, etc. This also has had planning permission for a garage or extension. As well as this there is a fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with excellent degree of privacy which is an ideal space for children to play or for adults to relax with a glass of wine. Other benefits include oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
This property will ideally appeal to first time buyers, young professionals, couples and those looking to downsize. Recent sales in this particular area have proven to be extremely popular and this one should be no different. Ardvanagh is a conveniently positioned development with easy access to Bangor town centre, Newtownards town centre and all other local amenities. We can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Solid wooden front door with double glazed insets to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.73m (15' 10" x 12' 3")
at widest points
Attractive carved wooden fireplace, cast iron inset, tiled granite hearth and open fire, open aspect to front, French doors to kitchen with dining/family area.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA :
- 4.75m x 3.86m (15' 7" x 12' 8")
at widest points
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge freezer, integrated oven, integrated four ring Smeg gas hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, glass display cabinets with built-in lighting, built-in shelving, private aspect to rear, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed door to outside, concealed strip lighting.
- Shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 2.74m x 4.72m (9' 0" x 15' 6")
into robes at widest points
Two double built-in wardrobes, private aspect to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 2.36m (12' 9" x 7' 9")
at widest points
Private aspect to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.29m (8' 6" x 7' 6")
Private aspect to front, built-in wardrobe.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap and shower with hand shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap in vanity unit, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Front garden in lawns, large driveway to side in loose stones. Has had planning for garage or extension, fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with fantastic aspect backing onto wetlands, timber decked terrace, uPVC oil tank, oil fired boiler, outside tap, this is an ideal space for children to play or for adults to relax with a glass of wine.
Heading from Newtownards towards Bangor turn right past Shaw's Citroen Garage onto the Green Road. Turn left into Ardvanagh Road .
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »