- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern & Well Presented Semi Detached Family Home
- Spacious Modern Kitchen with Range of Built-in Appliances & Casual Dining Area
- 4 Double Bedrooms to Include Master with Luxury Ensuite Shower Room
- Housing with Polished Stone Fireplace & Gas Fire
- Modern White Bathroom Suite with Separate Built-in Shower Cubicle
- Additional Downstairs WC
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
- Low maintenance rear courtyard
- Popular and highly convenient location
Additional InformationThis modern semi detached family home is situated within a quiet cul-de-sac just off the popular tree lined Earlswood Road. Belmont and Ballyhackamore village are at either end putting a superb array of shops, boutiques and eateries all within walking distance.
With adaptable accommodation over three floors that would lend itself equally to a 3 or 4 bedrooms layout, depending on the buyers needs. Of particular note is the spacious kitchen with casual dining and luxury, recently fitted ensuite shower room off the master bedroom. Located within a highly convenient area, the property is presented to a high standard throughout leaving the purchaser with little to do but move in and enjoy.
- uPVC double glazed front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush wc and hard wood flooring.
- 4.58m x 3.9m (15' 0" x 12' 10")
(into square bay). Polished stone fireplace with matching hearth and gas fire, exposed timber flooring.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 4.7m x 3.5m (15' 5" x 11' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units, laminate worktops, twin sink unit with mixer tap, Cooke and Lewis built-in oven and four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, built-in glazed display cabinet, part tiled walls, integrated fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed patio doors to enclosed patio.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.m x 4.6m (16' 5" x 15' 1")
Oak wood effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.6m x 3.3m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
Feature oak wood flooring.
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE:
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with shower unit, feature towel rail, ceramic tiled floor,
- Pressurised tank.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.6m x 3.3m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
Feature oak wood effect laminate flooring, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.m x 4.4m (16' 5" x 14' 5")
Feature oak wood effect laminate flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle, built-in sink unit, low flush wc, wash hand basin, built-in cupboard, heated towel rail.
- Brick pavior driveway to parking. Enclosed paved rear yard.
From the Belmont Road roundabout, continue along Belmont Road towards Belfast. Earlswood Road is located on the left hand side, take the fifth left and 72a is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »