- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- SUPERB DETACHED PROPERTY IN SECLUDED SITE
- IDEAL FAMILY ACCOMMODATION WITH 3 RECEPTION AND 4 BEDROOMS
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE AND SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- FAMILY ROOM WITH DOUBLE DOORS TO RAISED TIMBER DECK
- GENEROUS SIZED FITTED KITCHEN WITH SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- CLOAKROOM WITH WASH HAND BASIN AND LOW FLUSH W.C.
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM AND EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- THREE FURTHER BEDROOMS, ONE ON GROUND FLOOR
- BATHROOM WITH WHITE SUITE, CORNER BATH, SHOWER CUBICLE ETC.
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE WITH TWIN UP AND OVER DOORS
- TARMAC DRIVEWAY WITH AMPLE PARKING FOR CARAVAN / BOAT ETC.
- SECLUDED GARDENS TO FRONT, SIDE AND REAR IN LAWNS
- SHORT DISTANCE FROM BALLYMACONNEL ROAD, PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS ETC.
Additional Information72A BALLYMACONNELL ROAD, BANGOR
OFFERS AROUND £295,000
This spacious well presented Detached family home occupies a delightfully secluded site, in a popular and highly sought after Ballyholme location, and is within walking distance of Primary and Secondary Schools, Public Transport, Ring Road etc.
The property provides light, well proportioned accommodation with three reception rooms and four bedrooms, superb fitted kitchen, utility room, en suite shower room and dressing room to master bedroom, spacious bathroom with white suite.
There is also an atached double garage with ample parking for cars, caravan / boat etc.
We earnestly recommend early internal inspection to avoid disappointment.
- Hardwood Entrance Door with leaded glass inset and matching side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double radiator.
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Single radiator.
- 5.33m x 4.01m (17' 6" x 13' 2")
Feature tiled fireplace with carved wood surround and matching tiled hearth. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.73m (14' 8" x 12' 3")
Double radiator. Double glazed patio doors to timber deck.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.3m x 3.1m (10' 10" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 3.m (12' 0" x 9' 10")
- 5.41m x 4.22m (17' 9" x 13' 10")
Superb range of white high and low level cupboards and drawers, including leaded glass display cupboards. Formica working surfaces. Concealed extractor hood. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Laminate floor. Double radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.15m x 2.41m (10' 4" x 7' 11")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. White fitted high and low level cupboards. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminate floor. Double radiator.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.73m (15' 10" x 12' 3")
Double radiator. Walk in Dressing Room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 2.84m (14' 9" x 9' 4")
Fitted robe with sliding mirrored doors. Laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 3.51m (11' 6" x 11' 6")
Fitted robe with mirrored doors. Double radiator.
- White Suite. Corner bath with telephone hand shower. Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Laminate floor. Double radiator.
- LINEN CUPBOARD:
- On Landing. Insulated cylinder.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.1m x 5.64m (20' 0" x 18' 6")
Twin up and over doors. Light / Power. Oil fired boiler.
Outside: Tarmac driveway with additional parking. Outside lights and water tap front and rear. Plastic oil tank. Feature raised timber decking area. Mature gardens to front, side and rear.
- CENTRAL HEATING: Oil fired central heating is installed.
- DOUBLE GLAZING: Double glazed windows.
72A Ballymaconnell Road, Bangor
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »