- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Most Outstanding Detached Property Presented To Exceptional Standards And High Specification Throughout / Approximately 2034 Square Feet To Include Integral Garage
- Spacious Lounge With Beech And Polished Granite Fireplace And Coal Effect Gas Fire
- Family Room With Cast Iron Fireplace And Patio Door
- Separate Dining Room
- Luxury Maple Kitchen And Dining Area With Integrated Bosch Appliances / Spacious Utility Room
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms (One With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom White Suite Including Corner Bath And Shower Cubicle
- Generous Corner Setting With Enclosed Rear Garden / Timber Deck And Separate Patio Area
- Integral Garage / Spacious Tarmac Driveway And Parking Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Enhanced Electrical Specification / Beam Built In Vacuum And Alarm Systems
A Most Outstanding Detached Property Presented To Exceptional Standards And High Specification Throughout / Approximately 2034 Square Feet To Include Integral Garage
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.5m x 2.16m (18' 1" x 7' 1")
PVC double glazed entrance door. Solid oak floor. Staircase with pine spindled balustrade and newel posts. Plaster cornice and ceiling rose.
- 2.15m x 1.65m (7' 1" x 5' 5")
Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Plaster cornice.
- 5.31m x 3.66m (17' 5" x 12' 0")
Beech fire surround. Polished granite inset and hearth. Coal effect gas fire. Plaster cornice and ceiling rose.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.66m (12' 3" x 12' 0")
Cast iron black and polished fireplace. Tiled inset and slate hearth and mantle. Coal effect gas fire. Double glazed sliding patio door. Plaster cornice and recessed low voltage spot lights.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.35m (11' 7" x 11' 0")
Connecting door to Kitchen. Plaster cornice and ceiling rose.
- LUXURY FITTED MAPLE KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED BOSH APPLIANCES:
- 4.67m x 4.01m (15' 4" x 13' 2")
Range of high and low level units and island unit by Richardson Design. Granite effect work surfaces with maple trim. Stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Integrated Bosch oven, combi oven, ceramic hob, Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed low voltage spot lights and concealed pelmet lighting.
- SPACIOUS UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.35m x 2.21m (11' 0" x 7' 3")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. PVC double glazed back door. Access to Garage.
- Generous first floor landing with separate Hot Press and access to Roof Space storage area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.61m (13' 3" x 11' 10")
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Large shower cubicle. Power shower. Wall mounted wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls with Botticina marble mosaic trim. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.1m (11' 10" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 3.35m (12' 3" x 11' 0")
Measurement taken into dormer window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 2.97m (12' 0" x 9' 9")
- LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Corner bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Quadrant shower cubicle. Power shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls and tiled floor both with mosaic trim.
- Generous corner setting laid in lawns with pebble beds and borders including large timber deck area and separate paved patio area and herb garden plot. Spacious tarmac driveway and parking space. Timber shed and Greenhouse. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- Up and over door. Light and power. Laminated timber floor.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Old Road turn into Willow Lodge, number 72 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »