- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- • INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - SITE WITH FULL PLANNING PLUS 3 BED PROPERTY
- • Property currently rented with sitting tenant paying £525.00 pcm
- • Three bedroom property with Full planning permission for another dwelling in the extensive gardens.
- • Entrance hall with partially glazed internal timber door leading to:
- • Spacious living area laid in laminate wood flooring including feature bay window and fireplace.
- • Newly fitted modern kitchen, with an array of high gloss wall mounted units and space for the everyday electrical appliances.
- • 3 well proportioned bedroom consisting of 2 double and 1 single, the master of which offering built in wardrobe space. .
- • 3 piece bathroom suite offering ‘Quad’ shower cubical with electric shower, sink & pedestal and WC, finished off with PVC wall /ceiling panelling and ceramic tiled floor.
- • Extensive gardens to front side and rear with a mixture of grass, paving and tarmac areas.
- • Private driveway parking with cast iron gates.
- • Gas fired central heating
- • uPVC double glazing
- • Pay and Go utilities
- • Excellent residential location
Property Sales & Lettings NI have great pleasure in marketing 'For Sale' this very well presented 3 bedroom End Terrace property with Full Planning permission granted for another 3 bedroom dwelling located in the ever popular Twaddell Avenue area of West Belfast. The property is within easy access to all local amenities including shops, schools, doctors surgery, Tesco shopping Centre, public transport routes and Belfast city Centre to name but a few.
ENTRANCE HALL 1m x 1.06m (3' 3" x 3' 6")
Laid in ceramic tiled flooring leading to:
LIVING AREA 3.88m x 4.5m (12' 9" x 14' 9")
Spacious living area with feature bay window laid in laminate wood flooring.
KITCHEN 2.54m x 2.93m (8' 4" x 9' 7")
Stylish fitted kitchen with high and low level units and space for the everyday electrical appliances.
LANDING 1.21m x 2m (4' 0" x 6' 7")
Laid in carpet leading to sleeping accommodation.
BEDROOM 1 3.57m x 2.94m (11' 9" x 9' 8")
Large master with built in slide robes.
BEDROOM 2 3.5m x 2.41m (11' 6" x 7' 11")
Another well proportioned double bedroom.
BEDROOM 3 1.98m x 2.39m (6' 6" x 7' 10")
Good sized single bedroom
SHOWER ROOM 1.67m x 1.96m (5' 6" x 6' 5")
Shower room consisting of Shower cubical with electric shower, sink & pedestal and WC.
GARDENS & DRIVEWAY
Extensive garden to front, side and rear with driveway access to the side of the property. Full planning permission granted for an additional 3 bedroom dwelling to be situated in this area.
N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.
3 bedroom property with Full planning permission granted for the construction of a further 3 bedroom dwelling in the extensive grounds.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »