- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxury Double Extended Town Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Extended Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Dining Area off Kitchen
- Extended Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Many Extras
- Convenient to All Local Amenities
Additional InformationDouble Extended and Luxuriously Appointed Period Town Terrace
A magnificent double extended luxuriously appointed and beautifully presented town terrace situated within this most popular section of Tennent Street. The modern interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge with feature wood panelling, extended kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining area and extended contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, built-in mirrored slide robes to all bedrooms, gas central heating, wood strip flooring and has been presented and maintained to the highest standard throughout. A most convenient location with excellent amenities all within walking distance makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Contemporary Open Porch
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, wood strip floor.
- Through Lounge 5.58 x 3.11 (18'4" x 10'2")
- Feature wood panelling, wood strip floor, 2 double panelled radiators.
- Extended Kitchen 3.21 x 4.02 (10'6" x 13'2")
- Bowl and half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge and freezer space, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Walk-in Storage Cupboard
- Panelled radiator.
- Rear Lobby
- Concealed gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Extended Bathroom
- Contemporary white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Landing, storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.26 x 3.66 (10'8" x 12'0")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.24 x 2.08 (10'8" x 6'10")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Enclosed rear yard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »