- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid terrace home
- Lounge with bay window
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units
- Down stairs bathroom
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Detached Garage (14'4" X 14'5")
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC windows throughout
- Viewings strictly via agent only
72 Tandragee Road, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this three bedroom terrace home in need of some TLC. This three-bedroom terrace home with garage boasts many features such as lounge with bay window, dining room, fitted kitchen with wall and base level units, down stairs bathroom and three first floor bedrooms.
Located on the Tandragee Road this property is within walking distance of Portadown town centre and amenities such as schools, shops, restaurants and bars and would be ideal for first time buyers or investors looking to add to their portfolio. Viewings come highly recommended.
Located just on the Tandragee Road a short walk to Portadown town centre. This location benefits from easy access to schools, shops and local amenities. Just outside the limits of the town is the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema, M1 interchange and many parks and recreational areas are just a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall 12' 11'' x 3' 7'' (3.93m x 1.09m)
- Entrance via PVC door with glazed panel insert and glazed panel above, wood panel ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Lounge 11' 7'' x 10' 4'' (3.53m x 3.15m)
- Front aspect room with bay window, wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- Dining Room 11' 7'' x 10' 4'' (3.53m x 3.15m)
- Wood effect laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 13' 5'' x 9' 6'' (4.09m x 2.89m) at widest points
- Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units, stainless steel sink with draining board, space for cooker and fridge/freezer and plumbed space for utilities. Wood panel ceiling, partially tiled walls and wood effect laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 7' 4'' x 5' 5'' (2.23m x 1.65m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower unit and shower screen. Wood panel ceiling, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 18' 4'' x 7' 11'' (5.58m x 2.41m)
- Rear aspect room with wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 7'' x 8' 1'' (3.53m x 2.46m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 13' 2'' x 9' 2'' (4.01m x 2.79m)
- Front aspect room with wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Enclosed front garden comprising of maintained lawn and concrete paviors. Enclosed rear yard with access to garage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »