- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Three bedroom terrace home
- Lounge with wood effect laminate flooring
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units
- Down stairs bathroom
- Garage to rear of property
- Front garden with maintained lawn
- No chain sale
- Convenient location
72 Tandragee Road, Portadown
Excellent first-time buyer or investment opportunity within walking distance to Portadown town centre. This three-bedroom terrace home with garage boasts many features such as lounge with wood effect laminate flooring, dining room, fitted kitchen with wall and base level units and down stairs bathroom. This property is not in a chain so a quick sale is possible, viewing is highly recommended. These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof. Any floorplans are for illustrative purposes only.
Located just on the Tandragee Road a short walk to Portadown town centre. This location benefits from easy access to schools, shops and local amenities. Just outside the limits of the town is the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema, M1 interchange and many parks and recreational areas are just a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall 12' 11'' x 3' 7'' (3.93m x 1.09m)
- Entrance via PVC door with glazed panel insert and glazed panel above, wood panel ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Lounge 11' 7'' x 10' 4'' (3.53m x 3.15m)
- Front aspect room with bay window, wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- Dining Room 11' 7'' x 10' 4'' (3.53m x 3.15m)
- Wood effect laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 13' 5'' x 9' 6'' (4.09m x 2.89m) at widest points
- Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units, stainless steel sink with draining board, space for cooker and fridge/freezer and plumbed space for utilities. Wood panel ceiling, partially tiled walls and wood effect laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 7' 4'' x 5' 5'' (2.23m x 1.65m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower unit and shower screen. Wood panel ceiling, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 18' 4'' x 7' 11'' (5.58m x 2.41m)
- Rear aspect room with wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 7'' x 8' 1'' (3.53m x 2.46m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 13' 2'' x 9' 2'' (4.01m x 2.79m)
- Front aspect room with wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Enclosed front garden comprising of maintained lawn and concrete paviors. Enclosed rear yard with access to garage.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »