72 Springhill Road,
Bangor, BT20 3NP
3 Bed Detached Bungalow
Contact the Agent
Neill Estate Agents
Last listed at Offers around £234,950
- Spacious Detached Bungalow In A Highly Sought After Area In Bangor West
- Flexible Accommodation Offering Three Bedrooms and One Reception or Two Bedrooms And Two Reception Rooms
- Large Living Room With Feature Fireplace And Some Sea Views
- Two Well-Proportioned Bedrooms With Built in Robes To Master, With Third Bedroom Currently A Living Room
- Family Bathroom With Four Piece Suite Including Panelled Bath And Separate Shower Enclosure
- Attached Garage With Roller Door / Phoenix Gas Heating / Double Glazed Throughout
- Generous Tarmac Driveway With Room For Several Cars / PVC Fascias & Soffits
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawns, Mature Shrubs & Patio Area
- Conveniently Located Close To Springhill Shopping Centre, Local Amenities And Transport Links To Belfast
- Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Avoid Missing Out On This Lovely Home
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door and side screens, wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator, built-in cupboard, wall light points, coving, roofspace access with wooden slingsby style ladder (roofspace floored and with light and velux - potential for conversion STA).
- 5.13m x 4.27m (16' 10" x 14' 0")
Feature fireplace with granite and marble inset, granite hearth and wooden surround, glazed entrance door, picture rail, coving, two double panelled radiators.
- 3.28m x 3.m (10' 9" x 9' 10")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, space for cooker, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled splashback, wood laminate flooring, sun tunnel, extractor fan, telephone point, double panelled radiator, open plan to:
- LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 4.04m x 2.97m (13' 3" x 9' 9")
Stove not in use and requires replacement, two double glazed sliding doors to rear garden, double panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 2.77m (10' 1" x 9' 1")
Plus range of fitted mirrored sliderobes, wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.77m (10' 0" x 9' 1")
Wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3) / SITTING ROOM:
- 3.63m x 3.02m (11' 11" x 9' 11")
Currently being used as a sitting room, feature fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Four piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower attachment, shower enclosure with Redring electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, push button WC, double panelled radiator, tiled walls, low voltage lighting.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.36m x 2.64m (17' 7" x 8' 8")
Roller door, power, light, gas boiler unit, double glazed rear door.
- To front - generous tarmac driveway to front and extending to side, edged lawns, hedging, area in stones and shrubs, sea views.
To rear - enclosed rear garden with lawns, paved patio area, garden in stones and shrubs, hedging, additional tarmac parking area, outside tap.
Leaving Bangor via the Bryansburn Road, continue unto the Crawfordsburn Road, at the Roundabout take the first exit unto Springhill Road and number 72 is the last house on the right before the turn into Lyndhurst Avenue.
Click here to view the video
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.