- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- An Extended Semi Detached Property In A Popular Residential Area
- Two Reception Areas, Including Extended Living Space Open To Modern Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms On The First Floor
- Kitchen With Extensive Range Of 'Walnut' Style Units And Partly Tiled Walls
- Modern White Bathroom Suite With Built In Shower Over Bath And Vanity Unit
- Gas Fired Central Heating, uPVC DG Windows, Fascia, Soffits And Guttering
- Rear Garden With Generous Enclosed Raised Lawn And Detached Garage
- Excellent Residential Location, Popular For Families And Close To Schools And Bus Routes
An excellent, deceptively spacious extended semi detached property in the popular residential area of Roddens Crescent. Improved over many years this property offers two separate reception areas, lounge with attractive fireplace, living room open to extensive kitchen with 'walnut' style units. The first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite with built in shower over bath and partly tiled walls. Additional to this, gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows including patio doors from rear living room to garden and PVC fascia, soffits and guttering. Externally, the property offers good sized driveway with additional parking space and rear garden with brick paviour patio and a generous enclosed rear lawn with surrounding hedges. A great family home in a much sought after residential location with easy access to the Knock Road and surrounding amenities including schools and bus routes.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 13'3 x 10'4 (4.04m x 3.15m)
- (at widest points). Attractive fireplace with carved wooden surround and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining 17'7 x 9'6 (5.36m x 2.90m)
- Extensive range of high and low level 'walnut style' units, granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, storage under stairs, recessed spotlighting and partly tiled walls.
- Open To:
- Living Room 8'6 x 7'9 (2.59m x 2.36m)
- Patio doors to rear.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard with gas fired boiler and access to floored roofspace via a slingsby type ladder.
- Bedroom 1 12'4 x 10'4 (3.76m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 8'9 (2.97m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3 10'0 x 6'8 (3.05m x 2.03m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in shower, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and partly tiled walls.
- Concrete driveway to front with additional parking space.
Rear garden with brick paviour patio, decking area and gated access to a generous enclosed raised lawn with surrounding hedges.
- Detached Garage 15'4 x 7'1 (4.67m x 2.16m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, light, power, up and over door.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »