- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Red brick semi detached
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- 2 generous receptions
- Modern kitchen / dining area
- Deluxe white bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Off street parking
- Gardens to both the front & rear
- Convenient to many amenities
We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive, well maintained semi detached home located just off the Castlereagh Road in the east of the city. Conveniently located, Pommern Parade is also a desirable location that offers so much convenience to many local amenities, that include local shops, leading schools, bus and arterial routes and ease of access to Belfast City centre by either car, bus walking or cycling. The family size accommodation on offer, comprises 3 good size bedrooms, 2 separate reception rooms with the rear reception opening to the modern fitted kitchen with dining area and finishing the accommodation is a deluxe white bathroom suite on the 1st floor. Outside it sits on a level site with off street parking to the front, lawn gardens to the front, and enclosed lawn gardens to the rear.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood and glass panelled front door with stain glass side panels leading to
- Entrance hall
- Feature herringbone laminate flooring. Under stairs cloaks storage.
- Lounge 14'2 x 12'0 (4.32m x 3.66m)
- Into bay window. Feature cast iron fireplace with raised tiled hearth, housing an open fire. Laminate flooring.
- Living / family room 12'0 x 12'0 (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace. Laminate flooring,
- Additional Living / family image
- Opening to kitchen / dining area.
- Modern fitted kitchen / dining 20'9 x 7'0 (6.32m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, cooker space, integrated dishwasher, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, tiled floor open to dining area.
- Dining area
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 14'7 x 10'10 (4.45m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2 11'5 x 10'10 (3.48m x 3.30m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 7'4 x 6'7 (2.24m x 2.01m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Deluxe bathroom 7'8 x 6'6 (2.34m x 1.98m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, chrome thermostatically controlled shower fittings low flush w.c, wash hand basin with storage below, fully tiled walls, chrome towel radiator, tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Off street parking for at least 2 cars.
- Outbuilding 7'4 x 3'7 (2.24m x 1.09m)
- Power, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler.
- Wooden garage
- Up and over door.
- Front gardens
- Low maintenance loose stone gardens to the front with a range of shrubs.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawn, outside tap and light.
- Rear elevation
- Please note
- As required under the Estate Agency Act, we would advise that this property is owned by a relative of an employee of Ulster Property Sales.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »