- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Property In The Popular Orby Area Requiring Modernisation
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Oil Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Paved Gardens To Front And Rear And Detached Garage
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
An excellent red brick semi detached property located in the much sought after Orby Road, just off Grand Parade in the Castlereagh area. Ideally located within walking distance to some of East Belfast's leading schools, Connswater Greenway, Orangefield Park, Ballyhackamore Village and its vast array of shops and cafes and main arterial routes to Belfast City Centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, lounge, separate living room and fitted kitchen. Furthermore, the first floor offers three bedrooms and bathroom suite with panel bath with shower over. Also benefitting from a private enclosed rear paved garden, paved off street parking area leading to a detached garage, PVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Priced to allow for a little updating, we expect high demand for this property and an early viewing is recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage under stairs.
- Lounge 11'9 x 11'9 (3.58m x 3.58m)
- Living Room 12'5 x 10'8 (3.78m x 3.25m)
- Stone fireplace with plumbing for living flame gas fire and tiled hearth.
- Kitchen 10'9 x 6'9 (3.28m x 2.06m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, oven, four ring hob, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled walls and PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'0 x 9'0 (3.66m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 2 12'6 x 10'8 (3.81m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3 8'7 x 8'0 (2.62m x 2.44m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, hotpress and fully tiled walls.
- Brick paved garden to front with flowerbeds and brick paved driveway.
Paved rear garden with mature trees overlooking playing fields and PVC oil tank.
- Detached Garage
- Oil fired boiler, up and over door.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »