- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Generous Four Bedroom Mid Terrace with Period Features
- Good Size Lounge with Archway to Dining Room with Wood laminate Flooring
- Fitted Kitchen with Range of Modern Units and Built-in Oven
- Modern White Bathroom Suite with Separate Walk-in Shower Cubicle and Bath
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Built Early 1900's Boasting Many Original Features Including High Ceilings
- Easy to Maintain Paved Gardens and Outside Toilet to Rear
- Convenient To Many Local Amenities and Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationA substantial mid terrace property boasting period features and spacious accommodation in the popular Short strand area close to many local amenities and Belfast City Centre.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall with solid wood flooring, lounge with mock fireplace and archway to dining room with wood laminate flooring, and kitchen with range of modern units and built-in oven. The first floor offers two good size bedrooms and modern white bathroom suite with separate bath and walk-in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and recessed spotlighting. The second floor includes a further two bedrooms making this property ideal for families wanting to be close to schools, bus routes and the many local shops in the area.
The outside area boasts large front garden laid in paving with a boundary brick wall and enclosed rear yard with separate outside toilet suite. Additional features include oil fired central heating, play park opposite and easy access to Belfast City Centre. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Cherrywood flooring.
- Lounge 12'4 x 11'8 (3.76m x 3.56m)
- Mock fireplace for electric fire. Archway to:
- Dining Room 12'9 x 9'8 (3.89m x 2.95m)
- Cherrywood flooring.
- Kitchen 15'6 x 8'8 (4.72m x 2.64m)
- Modern range of low level units with Formica work surfaces, 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for under counter fridge and under counter freezer, recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Hot press.
- Bedroom 1 16'5 x 11'9 (5.00m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 9'6 (3.10m x 2.90m)
- Modern white suite with walk-in shower cubicle, electric shower and sliding shower door, panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Period feature radiator. Fully tiled walls. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 15'4 x 5'8 (4.67m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom 4 9'9 x 3'2 (2.97m x 0.97m)
- Velux window.
- Large front paved area. Enclosed rear yard with boiler house and outside toilet.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »