- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Outstanding, sizeable semi detached home with magnificent views.
- Four good sized bedrooms. Master bedroom with ensuite shower room.
- Large living room with feature picture window.
- Luxury high gloss fitted kitchen open plan to entertaining space.
- Downstairs w.c
- Luxurious white bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating system.
- Integral garage with separate utility.
- Extensive gardens.
A spectacular semi detached home offering large, contemporary living space extending to over 1500sq ft. With magnificent views and a sizeable, privately enclosed rear garden that can be hard to find in today's market, this one is a star buy! Four good bedrooms. Master bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room with beautiful tiling. Large living room with feature picture window benefitting from magnificent views. Luxury high gloss fitted kitchen open plan to family dining/entertaining space with feature upvc double glazed double doors with Juliet style balcony. Downstairs w.c. White bathroom suite on second floor with contemporary tiling. Integral garage with access to Separate utility room. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Pvc, eaves, fascia, and guttering. An extraordinary home holding this prominent position with accessibility to schools, shops, and transport links to include the Glider and easy commuting distance to both Belfast and Lisburn. Viewing recommended. EPC C78.
- Beautiful feature tiled entrance steps, Upvc double gazed front door to entrance hall, beautiful tiled floor;
- Stairs down to;
- Downstairs w.c
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, extractor fan;
- Bedroom 4 12'3 10'11 (3.73m 3.33m)
- Feature upvc double glazed double doors to extensive, privately enclosed rear gardens;
- Integral garage 23'0 11'7 (7.01m 3.53m)
- Up and over door, pedestrian door, access to;
- Separate utility room 11'4 7'1 (3.45m 2.16m)
- Gas boiler, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, storage units, spotlights, extractor fan, upvc double glazed door;
- Stairs up to first floor
- Living room 18'8 12'5 (5.69m 3.78m)
- Feature picture bay window, magnificent views, spotlights;
- Luxury high gloss fitted kitchen 19'8 12'7 (5.99m 3.84m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in oven, built-in 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, under unit lighting, beautiful partially tiled walls and tiled floor, spotlights, open plan to sizeable family dining/entertaining space, feature upvc double glazed double doors/Juliet style balcony, attractive views over garden;
- White bathroom suite
- Bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful contemporary fully tiled walls and floor, chrome towel warmer, extractor fan;
- Master bedroom 1 16'5 11'10 (5.00m 3.61m)
- Magnificent views. Luxury ensuite shower room, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, beautiful fully tiled walls and floor, extractor fan;
- Bedroom 2 12'10 9'10 (3.91m 3.00m)
- Magnificent views.
- Bedroom 3 13'0 9'7 (3.96m 2.92m)
- Off road car-parking to integral garage. Privately enclosed, extensive rear gardens and additional patio space;
- Integral garage 23'0 11'7 (7.01m 3.53m)
- Up and over door, pedestrian door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »