- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Four Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Kitchen With A Range Of Units
- Cream Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Driveway Parking Leading To Detached Garage
- Mature Gardens With Views Over The Surrounding Countryside
72 Kesh Road, Maze, Lisburn
An excellent detached bungalow set on the Kesh Road and located short drive of Hillsborough Village which offers boutique shopping, fine dining restaurants, bars, schools as well as many other local amenities. The property is set on a mature well established site and ideally placed for commuting and is within a few minutes drive of the A1, M1 road network to Belfast and short distance from Sprucefield and Lisburn. An early inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC double glazed front door and side panel, single panel radiator.
- Lounge 17' 4'' x 11' 9'' (5.28m x 3.58m) (At Widest Point)
- Feature fireplace with open fire inset, ceiling cornice, 2 double panel radiators.
- Dining Room 10' 1'' x 15' 8'' (3.07m x 4.77m)
- uPVC French doors, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 9' 8'' x 8' 5'' (2.94m x 2.56m)
- Range of units finished in solid pine, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, glazed display unit, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls, double panel radiator, uPVC rear door.
- Bedroom 1 10' 10'' x 8' 5'' (3.30m x 2.56m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, double panel radiator.
- Built-in storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 2 8' 4'' x 7' 5'' (2.54m x 2.26m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 15' 3'' x 10' 2'' (4.64m x 3.10m)
- Ceiling cornice, double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 11' 9'' x 7' 5'' (3.58m x 2.26m)
- Ceiling cornice, double panel radiator.
- Cream suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with Redring electric shower, mixer tap and shower attachment and folding shower door. Part tiled walls, laminate wooden floor, heated towel rail, hotpress.
- Detached Garage 20' 0'' x 10' 1'' (6.09m x 3.07m)
- Liftmaster electric door, light and power points.
- Fantastic gardens set on a mature site, driveway parking leading to detached garage, front and rear gardens laid in lawns bordered by hedge, paved patio areas, mature trees and shrubs. Outside lighting and tap, plastic oil storage tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »