- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- End Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Deluxe Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Dining Aspect
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Popular Convenient Location
- Excellent First Time Buy
Beautifully presented, this spacious 3 bedroom end townhouse will ideally suit a first time buyer looking to secure a home at a reasonable price. Recently modernised incorporating a luxury fitted kitchen with open plan dining aspect, a modern first floor shower room and private enclosed gardens to front & rear. Early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed door with feature window into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL 2.34m x 1.98m (7'8" x 6'6")
- At max. Laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 5.23m x 4.01m (17'2" x 13'2")
- Feature fireplace with wooden surround and matching hearth.
- LUXURY KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 6.12m x 2.79m (20'1" x 9'2")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high & low level cream coloured cottage style units with contrasting work surfaces Single drainer Stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with four ring hob, overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy and glass hood. Laminate flooring. Co-ordinating Metro brick part-tiled walls. PVC doubled glazed door to rear.
- REAR HALL/ UTILITY AREA 2.39m x 2.03m (7'10" x 6'8")
- Modern worktop. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Space for fridge freezer.
- FIRST FLOOR
- DELUXE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising button flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and large spacious walk in shower enclosure with glass screens. PVC panelled walls and ceiling. Stainless steel towel rail/ radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 3.78m x 3.23m (12'5" x 10'7")
- At max. Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.78m x 2.82m (12'5" x 9'3")
- At max. Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 3.68m x 2.77m (12'1" x 9'1")
- At max. Double built in wardrobe.
- Private enclosed gardens to front laid in lawn with paved walkway, screened by perimeter fence and wall.
Private extensive garden to rear fully paved for low maintenance, screened by perimeter fence.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »