- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive semi-detahced home occupying an excellent site.
- Well appointed and presented accommodation throughout.
- Ground floor with substantial lounge/dining room with separate kitchen and access to the rear paved garden.
- First floor with three bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Driveway parking and rear enclosed patio.
- Within a quiet, highly sought-after cul-de-sac off Hillsborough old Road.
- Close to a host of schools and amenities including Sprucefield Retail Park and Lisburn City Centre.
- Excellent public transport links nearby and is within 5 minutes drive to the M1 Motorway Network offering wide ranging appeal.
- Sure to be popular with young professionals and families - early viewing is recommended.
Additional InformationThis attractive semi-detahced home occupies an excellent site within this quiet, highly sought-after cul-de-sac off Hillsborough old Road. Close to a host of schools and amenities including Sprucefield Retail Park and Lisburn City Centre, this home also has excellent public transport links nearby and is within 5 minutes drive to the M1 Motorway Network offering wide ranging appeal.
The property offers well appointed and presented accommodation throughout, boasting a substantial lounge/dining room with separate kitchen and access to the rear paved garden. On the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom with bath and shower over. Externally the property has driveway parking and a rear enclosed patio.
Sure to be popular with young professionals and families - early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understairs storage.
- 7.m x 3.45m (22' 12" x 11' 4")
- 2.95m x 2.45m (9' 8" x 8' 0")
1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring ceramic hob, splashback, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, access to rear and dining room.
- Access to attic, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.m x 3.2m (9' 10" x 10' 6")
Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.95m x 3.05m (9' 8" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.96m x 2.25m (9' 9" x 7' 5")
Used as study.
- Panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls and floor.
- Driveway parking to side, rear patio, oil tank.
From Hillsborough Old Road, turn onto Edgewater and follow the development, veering to the right and the property will be straight ahead.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »