- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Avocado Bathroom Suite
- Mahogany Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Detached Garage
- Popular Location
Additional InformationAttractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa in Exceptionally Popular Residential Location - One Careful Owner
A unique opportunity to purchase an attractive red brick semi detached villa owned from new but now requiring improvement works. The accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, kitchen with built-under oven and hob, integrated under fridge with dining area and bathroom in Avocado suite. The dwelling offers replacement mahogany windows, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, alarm system and affords far reaching views over the City and beyond to the County Down coastline. A detached matching garage and private gardens combines with the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport, excellent local shopping and Cavehill Country Park all within easy access makes this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks, hot press/copper cylinder, alarm system.
- Lounge 3.16 x 4.11 (10'4" x 13'6")
- Attractive tiled fireplace, 2 panelled radiators.
- Avocado suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.66 x 3.31 (8'9" x 10'10")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and hob, canopy extractor fan, integrated under fridge space, panelled radiator, fully tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.76 x 3.01 (9'1" x 9'11")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.11 x 3.01 (6'11" x 9'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.18 x 4.12 (10'5" x 13'6")
- 2 Panelled radiators.
- Detached Garage 5.71 x 2.79 (18'9" x 9'2")
- Up and over door, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, patio areas, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »