- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid Town Terrace
- Two double Bedrooms
- Lounge Open To Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite with Separate Shower
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
- Enclosed Courtyard To Rear
- Superb, Convenient Location
Deramore Avenue is a mature tree lined street, only a few minutes walk from the Ormeau Road with its array of cafés, restaurant's and entertainment facilities. The Ormeau Road also benefits from superb transport links to Belfast City Centre and is only a short distance from Queens University and Stranmillis Village. Internally this property offers a fantastic mix of traditional features and contemporary living, from the original plaster moulding to the contemporary kitchen with built in appliances, luxury white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle and gas heating system. In addition, the present vendor has presented the property to an excellent standard throughout and transformed the enclosed rear yard to an inviting, usable outside space. This home would make a fantastic first time purchase, with nothing to do but add furniture.
- Block paved pathway to feature open entrance porch. Glass panelled front door with fan light to entrance hall, black and white chequered flooring. Plaster moulding. Cornice ceiling.
- Lounge /Dining 24'3 x 10'7 (7.39m x 3.23m)
- (into bay) Hole in the wall style fire-place with granite hearth. Engineered timber flooring.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Sink unit with waterfall style mixer tap and storage below. Low flush w.c Tiled floor.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 24'3 x 10'7 (7.39m x 3.23m)
- Excellent range of shaker style kitchen units, wood effect work surfaces, built in 4 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel oven, stainless steel extractor fan above, glass splash back, single drainer stainless sink unit with mixer taps, integrated washing machine and fridge freezer. Tiled flooring, spot-lights. Double glazed sliding door providing access to enclosed courtyard.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 14'9 x 11'2 (4.50m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom Two 10'9 x 8'8 (3.28m x 2.64m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- Luxury white bathroom suite comprising contemporary, free standing bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps with storage below. Low flush w.c Corner, fully tiled shower cubicle with stainless steel shower unit. Heated chrome towel rail. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Access to roof-space. Built in storage.
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained flagged area to the front.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed block paved area with bench style seating and wooden flower beds. Additional wooden storage facility
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »