This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Bright and spacious Semi Detached Period Family Home in a convenient residential location
- Within walking distance of seafront, marina, coastal walks and town centre
- Recently completely refurbished to an excellent standard throughout
- Elegant Reception Hall with feature fanlight entrance door
- Living Room and Dining Room both with feature fireplaces
- Extensively equipped Kitchen with range of integrated appliances and Snug Living Area
- Utility / Laundry Room with Cloakroom WC
- Five Bedrooms including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Separate Bathrooms on first and second floors
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
- Ample off road parking and enclosed generous rear garden
Additional InformationRecently completely refurbished to an exceptional standard, this superb semi-detached family home is beautifully presented throughout leaving the purchaser with little to do except move in. The immediate impression is of a bright and airy home of the highest quality. Number 72 nevertheless retains a delightful warmth and character evident in properties of this era. Internally the property offers a wealth of accommodation over 3 floors and externally there is ample off street parking and a detached garage to the front, with a generously sized low maintenance garden to the rear. Brunswick Road is a desirable address in Bangor West, well known for its quality housing and close proximity to leading schools, with convenient access to the town centre, marina, seafront and a variety of coastal walks. For those travelling to Belfast, excellent road and rail links are a major attraction of the location. Overall, this most impressive family home has so much to offer, therefore early internal inspection is a must.
- Hardwood front door with top light to tiled entrance porch and inner hardwood glazed door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak engineered flooring, ornate ceiling covings .
- LIVING ROOM:11' 6" x 15' 2" (3.51m x 4.63m)
- Attractive slate fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, corniced ceiling, ceiling rose.
- DINING ROOM:12' 4" x 10' 7" (3.76m x 3.22m)
- Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, high polish porcelain tiled floor.
- KITCHEN WITH SNUG AREA:19' 5" x 15' 11" (5.91m x 4.86m)
- (At widest points) Excellent range of high and low level high gloss units, polished stone worktops, tiled splashback, 1.5 bowl inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of ‘Norde Mende’ built-in appliances to include dishwasher, fridge freezer, single oven, 4 ring electric oven and overhead extractor hood, concealed lighting, LED spotlighting, high polish porcelain tiled floor, breakfast area, sliding uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:5' 2" x 7' 10" (1.57m x 2.39m)
- Further range of high and low level units, laminate worktops, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, Logic gas fired boiler, high polish porcelain tiled floor, double glazed uPVC door to side garden. Separate wc with low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Linen cupboard and built in storage.
- MASTER BEDROOM:15' 6" x 11' 7" (4.72m x 3.52m)
- built-in cupboard, corniced ceiling.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With 3 piece modern white suite comprising fully tiled built in shower cubicle, Ideal Standard thermostatic shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, LED spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 8" x 9' 5" (3.25m x 2.87m)
- BEDROOM (3):9' 9" x 7' 4" (2.96m x 2.23m)
- 3 piece white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, panel bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, LED spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):10' 8" x 9' 5" (3.26m x 2.87m)
- Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (5):11' 7" x 12' 3" (3.53m x 3.74m)
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 3 piece modern white suite comprising fully tiled built-in shower cubicle, Ideal Standard thermostatic shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, LED spotlighting, extractor fan.
- GARAGE:22' 3" x 11' 1" (6.79m x 3.37m)
- Roller shutter door, light and power.
- Rear - gardens laid in lawns with mature trees bounded in fencing and hedges. Front – pink pebble driveway to detached garage, lawns, raised flowerbeds, bounded in hedges.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views