This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional InformationA delightful end of terrace house in a most convenient location on the 'Co Down' side of Lisburn. The property has been tastefully modernised over the years to provide excellent accommodation for the first time buyer or the investor. The accommodation in brief comprises: Porch; through Lounge and Dining Area with period style fireplace and laminate wood flooring; fitted Kitchen with Dining Area; 2 Bedrooms; and modernised Bathroom. The property enjoys the benefit of Oil fired central heating and woodgrain PVC double glazed windows. Outside: Private parking space off Greenwood Gardens. Enclosed rear garden containing oil tank, boiler house and garden shed.
- Hardwood door with fanlight. Laminate wooden floor.
- 'L' shaped LOUNGE with DINING AREA:
- 6.65m x 4.3m (21' 10" x 14' 1")
Period style fireplace with polished hardwood surround, cast iron and decorative tiled inset. Slate hearth. Cupboard understairs. Laminate wooden floor.
- KITCHEN :
- 3.96m x 2.08m (13' 0" x 6' 10")
Tiled floor. High and low level units in Oak with marble effect worktops. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Extractor. Space for washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer and cooker.
- BEDROOM 1:
- 3.28m x 3.23m (10' 9" x 10' 7")
Large walk-in hotpress.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 3.25m x 2.13m (10' 8" x 7' 0")
- White suite of panelled bath with handgrips, electric shower over and shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 6 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views