- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Semi-Detached Residence In A Well Established & Highly Popular Location
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Bright & Spacious Lounge Open To Casual Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom Suite With Electric Shower
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Private Enclosed Paved Garden To Rear
- Well Manicured Front Garden & Driveway For Off Street Parking
- Chain Free
Additional InformationAppleton Park is a small development located just off the well renowned Finaghy Road North in West Belfast. The development itself has proved extremely popular with a range of buyers over recent months with properties not sitting on the market for long. Competitively priced this home is sure to attract a lot of interest, prompt viewing is a must to avoid disappointment!
Internally this home offers bright & spacious accommodation throughout, each room is well proportioned and has been well maintained throughout. The ground floor comprises of a spacious reception room open to a family dining area and a modern fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a smaller single, a white bathroom suite completes the first floor. The neutral decor is the perfect blank canvas for a buyer to create a home of their own. Outside to the front there is an easily maintained garden with driveway for off street parking, to the rear there is an enclosed paved garden - perfect for those seeking some additional outside space.
This home is located minutes away from both the Andersonstown Road and Finaghy Crossroads where you will find a host of local shops, cosy coffee shops and leading schools. Bus & rail links are also only a stones throw away for those who commute further afield. Internal viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Cornice ceiling, panelled radiator.
- 7.34m x 3.43m (24' 1" x 11' 3")
Attractive fireplace with stone effect surround & hearth, electric fire, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator x 2.
- 3.02m x 2.62m (9' 11" x 8' 7")
Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring electric hob & oven, fridge freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, partly tiled walls, PVC door to rear.
- Recessed spot lighting, hot press & storage unit. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 3.33m (14' 4" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.97m (11' 0" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 2.29m (8' 3" x 7' 6")
Storage cupboard, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with esstentials electric shower, 1/2 pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, chrome towel rail, recessed spot lighting, PVC panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- To the front: Laid in lawn, driveway for off street parking.
To the rear: Private enclosed paved garden, outside light, PVC oil tank, oil fired central heating boiler.
Finaghy Road North
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »