This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A Most Impressive Period Style Townhouse Extensively Renovated And Updated Retaining Many Original Features To Include Plaster Cornices And Panelled Internal Doors Plus Garage And Garden To Rear
- Approximately 1400 Square Feet
- Sitting Room With Large Bay Window And Brick Fireplace With Pine Surround
- Family Room With Open Plan To Dining Area And Kitchen
- Extended Luxury High Gloss Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Feature Roof Windows
- Three Bedrooms / Luxury Bathroom With Contemporary White Suite And Two Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rails
- Rear Garden With Lawn And Timber Deck Area / Detached Garage
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Convenient To Excellent Schools For All Ages, Local Shops, Public Transport And Lisburn City Centre
Additional InformationA Most Impressive Period Style Townhouse Extensively Renovated And Updated Retaining Many Original Features To Include Plaster Cornices And Panelled Internal Doors Plus Garage And Garden To Rear
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Panelled entrance door. Laminated timber floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminated timber floor. Plaster cornice.
- SITTING ROOM:14' 4" x 12' 0" (4.36m x 3.65m)
- Measurements taken include large bay window. Brick and pine fireplace. Laminated timber floor. Plaster cornice.
- FAMILY ROOM:12' 6" x 11' 5" (3.81m x 3.47m)
- Laminated timber floor. Archway to Extended Kitchen.
- EXTENDED LUXURY HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:21' 1" x 15' 7" (6.43m x 4.76m)
- Measurements taken to widest points. Extensive range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces and dining bar. Blanco single drainer sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated twin ovens. 5 ring gas hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Whirlpool integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Laminated timber floor. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for American style fridge. Storage under stairs with light. Recessed spotlights. Three Velux windows. Rear porch with stable door. Oil fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):16' 3" x 14' 5" (4.96m x 4.40m)
- Measurements taken into large bay window. Cast iron bedroom fireplace. Pine floor. Plaster cornice.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 4" x 9' 10" (3.46m x 3.00m)
- BEDROOM (3):9' 6" x 9' 1" (2.90m x 2.77m)
- LUXURY CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- White suite. Panelled bath. Shower and shower screen. WC with concealed cistern. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Waterfall mono tap. Two chrome finish heated towel rails. Recessed spotlights.
- Wooden folding ladder to roofspace.
- Front garden with paved area and hedge surround. Rear garden. Laid in lawns. Mature trees. Timber deck area. PVC oil storage tank.
- DETACHED GARAGE:21' 6" x 12' 8" (6.55m x 3.87m)
- Roller shutter door. Power supply.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion
- Expert Mortgage Advice We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances. To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
70th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views