- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom mid-terrace property
- Spacious living room with direct access to the dining room
- Kitchen with a range of high and low level units
- Well proportioned bedrooms
- Three piece bathroom suite
- PVC double glazed windows & doors
- Economy 7 heating system
- Ideal for investors
- Viewings strictly via agent only
- CASH BUYERS ONLY
72 Abercorn Park, Portadown
*** CASH BUYERS ONLY ***
Hannath welcome to the market this three bedroom mid-terrace house located in the popular development of Abercorn Park, Portadown. The property offers well-proportioned bedrooms, kitchen with a range of high and low level units, living room, dining room and a three piece bathroom suite. Ideal for investors wishing to add to their portfolio, early viewings come highly recommended.
Located just off Princess Way, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC door with glazed panel, tiled flooring and electric storage heater.
- Living Room
- Ornamental fireplace with electric heating unit, glazed double doors to dining room and electric storage heater.
- Dining Room
- Rear aspect room with electric storage heater.
- Range of high and low level fitted units including glazed display cabinets, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, integrated hob and oven, space for fridge and washing machine. Tiled flooring, tiled walls, electric storage heater and PVC rear access door.
- Electric storage heater, access to roof space and hotpress.
- Bedroom 1
- Front aspect room with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- Rear aspect room.
- Bedroom 3
- Front aspect room, laminate wood effect flooring and electric wall mounted heater.
- Enclosed front garden, fully enclosed rear garden is an easily maintained paved yard with brick outhouse with power and light.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance, or lease. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof.
Any floor plans and measurements are approximate and shown are for illustrative purposes only.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »