This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Elegant Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Family Sized Kitchen
- Substantial Basement
- Bathroom / Separate wc
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Integral Garage
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationPrestigious Semi Detached Residence Holding an Unrivalled Position
Holding a prime site within what is undoubtedly regarded as one of North Belfast's most desirable addresses, this elegant family home offers substantial adaptable accommodation. Exceptionally proportioned throughout, the interior comprises three quarter panelled entrance hall, 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms with feature oak panelled drawing room, family sized kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and cream bathroom suite with separate wc. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom, pvc fascia and eaves and has been maintained to the highest of standards over the years.
A substantial basement accessed by internal staircase with granny flat / teenagers apartment / games room potential plus utility area, double integral garage and secluded mature gardens front and rear add an extra dimension to what is a stunning home. Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, original tiled floor with ornate detailed inset.
- Entrance Hall
- Three quarter panelled walls, solid timber floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator, tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Lounge 12'7 x 17'10 (3.84m x 5.44m)
- Into bay, attractive Adams style fireplace with marble inset and hearth, double panelled radiator, leaded light window, picture rail, cornice ceiling, telephone point, wood laminate floor.
- Living Room 8'2 x 14'2 (2.49m x 4.32m)
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Drawing Room 14'0 x 10'10 (4.27m x 3.30m)
- Period hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, three quarter panelled walls, wood strip floor, 2 double panelled radiators, built-in storage.
- Kitchen 16'6 x 15'9 (5.03m x 4.80m)
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in double oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, glass display unit, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Area 14'10 x 5'10 (4.52m x 1.78m)
- Panelled radiator, slate floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, feature leaded light window, panelled radiator, three quarter panelled walls.
- Bedroom 17'8 x 15'9 (5.38m x 4.80m)
- Into bay, cornice ceiling, picture rail, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 17'9 x 10'9 (5.41m x 3.28m)
- Into bay, attractive fireplace, tiled inset, exposed timber floor, 2 double panelled radiators, picture rail, cornice ceiling,
- Bedroom 13'9 x 14'3 (4.19m x 4.34m)
- Exposed timber floor, picture rail, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 9'11 x 10'7 (3.02m x 3.23m)
- Double panelled radiator.
- Walk-in hot press
- Gas fired central heating boiler.
- Cream suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, electric shower, panelled radiator.
Separate matching wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- Basement 38'9 x 16'8 (11.81m x 5.08m)
- Double 'jaw box' sink, plumbed for washing machine.
separate low flush wc.
- Double Integral Garage 30'0 x 10'9 (9.14m x 3.28m)
- Sweeping driveway bounded by mature trees and lawn, extensive car parking, private mature extensive rear garden in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, outside tap.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »