- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Deceptively Spacious Detached House
- Spacious Open Plan Living & Dining Area With High Ceiling And An Attractive Marble Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Dining Area
- Large Conservatory
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Fully Tiled Luxury Bathroom Suite
- Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Attached Garage
- Front & Good Sized Enclosed Rear Garden
- Exceptionally Well Appointed Throughout
Additional InformationNumber 71 Windsor Hill occupies a prime position in a quiet cul-de-sac. The property is a detached family home with a host of extras which can only be appreciated upon internal inspection.
From the bright entrance hall, the living space flows well offering spacious accommodation comprising an open plan L-shaped lounge and dining area, conservatory, kitchen, utility room, downstairs WC, three bedrooms and a newly fitted fully tiled bathroom. Outside there are gardens to front and rear with an attached garage.
Hillsborough Village is within minutes' walk where one may find a host of renowned restaurants, recreational amenities including Downshire Tennis Club and pleasant walks around the lake and forest park. The A1 road network can be reached in minutes and provides access to Dublin and the M1 motorway to Belfast and Lisburn, as well as shopping at the Sprucefield complex.
All in all a superb family home in a highly regarded location. Viewing is highly recommended.
- uPVC front door with double glazed side panel to…
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.69m x 4.28m (18' 8" x 14' 0")
Attractive marble fireplace with wooden surround.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.62m x 3.29m (11' 11" x 10' 10")
- 4.54m x 4.05m (14' 11" x 13' 3")
Electric fan. Tiled floor. uPVC double glazed doors leading outside.
- 4.6m x 3.59m (15' 1" x 11' 9")
Range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. 'TECNIK' double oven. 4 ring ceramic hob. Glass and stainless steel extractor fan. 'Karndean' floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. uPVC double glazed door leading outside.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- GALLERY LANDING WHICH OVERLOOKS LIVING ROOM:
- Shelved hotpress with water cylinder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.58m x 2.52m (11' 9" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.42m x 2.84m (11' 3" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.98m x 2.58m (9' 9" x 8' 6")
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Bath with Aqualisa electric shower above and glass shower screen. Access to roofspace.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.28m x 3.26m (17' 4" x 10' 8")
Power and light. Up and over door. Oil fired boiler.
- Paved driveway parking to front for several vehicles. Front garden in lawn. Enclosed rear garden in lawn by mature hedges with paved sitting area. Outside tap and light. Garden shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
63rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »