- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 STOREY TOWNHOUSE
- 4 BEDROOMS / 2 RECEPTIONS
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS & FRENCH DOORS
- CARPETS & BLINDS INCLUDED IN SALE
- SECURITY SYSTEM INSTALLED
- EXCELLENT VIEWS OVER CITY, RIVER FOYLE & FOYLE BRIDGE
- EPC RATING
- We are delighted to bring to the market this stunning 3 storey townhouse in the much sought after Waterfoot Park development.
This property offers bright spacious accommodation and many additional features to include security system, intercom entrance system and decked patio area.
The property has been recently painted throughout and new carpets fitted.
There are excellent views over the City, Foyle bridge and is close to scenic City walks.
Properties of this calibre seldom come to the market.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this beautiful home has to offer.
Call today 02871347539
- Having understairs storage and semi-solid wooden floor..
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising fully tiled walk in power shower, whb and wc, semi-solid wooden floor.
- FAMILYROOM/CINEMA ROOM/BEDROOM 4 5.69m x 4.04m wp (18'8" x 13'3" wp)
- Having semi-solid wooden floor, French doors leading to paved patio area, steps to raised garden.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Having range of units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for drier, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Having semi-solid wooden floor, double doors to Lounge.
- GUEST WHB & WC
- LOUNGE 5.87m x 4.11m (19'3" x 13'6")
- Having magnificent fireplace with granite inset and hearth, semi-solid wooden floor, French doors to decked patio area leading to garden.
- KITCHEN 4.09m x 3.30m (13'5" x 10'10")
- Having range of eye and low level units, tiling between units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, gas hob, electric underoven, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge / freezer, recessed lighting, semi-solid wooden floor, double doors to Dining room.
- DINING ROOM 4.22m x 4.09m wp (13'10" x 13'5" wp)
- Having attractive fireplace with gas inset and granite hearth, semi-solid wooden floor.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Having double airing cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.34m x 4.09m wp (14'3" x 13'5" wp)
- Having range of built in wardrobes.
- Comprising fully tiled walk in power shower, whb set in vanity unit, wc, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.06m x 3.66m wp (13'4" x 12' wp)
- Having built in wardrobes with shelving and headboard.
- BEDROOM 3 3.86m x 2.97m (12'8" x 9'9")
- Having double built in wardrobe.
- Comprising bath, wbh set in vanity unit, wc, fully tiled walk in shower, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.69m x 4.06m (18'8" x 13'4")
- Having electric door, light and power points.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Brick pavia parking to front.
Decked patio area leading to lawn.
Excellent views over river Foyle, Foyle bridge and the City.
Close to scenic river walks
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »