- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached chalet bungalow
- Open plan Kitchen/Lounge/Dining Room
- 4 bedrooms (3 with en-suite provisions)
- Drawing room with cream stove
- Utility room
- Laundry room
- Luxury ground floor bathroom
- BEAM vacuum system
- Black PVC double glazed windows
- Alarm system
- Oil fired central heating system
- Integral garage
- Detached double garage
- Luxurious specification throughout
- Finished externally to the rear making it ideal for entertaining
- Convenient to main commuter routes
- Located 1 mile from the heart of Portglenone village
- Exceptional property; viewing is essential
Additional InformationThis outstanding detached residence of circa 3,500 sq ft was meticulously designed and built for those seeking a home not simply a house. Occupying a spacious site with paving and an entertainment area unlike any other, the property will suit those looking for outdoor space finished to superbly high specification and lovingly cared for by the current owners.
The property is finished to the highest standards with some very unique features to include an open plan living and dining area with a bar, spa style bathroom and en-suite, 2 utility rooms, provision for 2 further en-suites and integral garage and additional 2 storey double garage. Although internally this property has a stunning array of attributes, the exterior of this house must be one of the best in Co. Antrim's property market at present.
Situated within easy reach of schools and commuter routes, whilst retaining a rural feel, this property offers a lifestyle choice we often dream of.
Viewing is through private appointment by the selling agent. Contact Homes Independent on 02825651111
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With composite front door. Staircase to first floor. Marble effect white tiled flooring. Spotlighting to ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.67m x 4.27m (15' 4" x 14' 0")
With multi-fuel burning cream Stanley stove to granite tiled hearth with feature exposed brick inset and surround and railway sleeper style mantle. Wooden flooring. Glazed door from hallway.
- KITCHEN/LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 12.27m x 8.64m (40' 3" x 28' 4")
(Max). Kitchen with a range of eye and low level fitted grey and white soft closing units with inset lighting, stainless steel sink unit with stainless steel tap with boiling water tap. Glazed display units. Integrated Neff induction hob with Smeg extractor fan. Integrated Neff oven with proving drawer. Additional integrated Neff oven. Space for and plumbed for Panasonic American fridge freezer. Kitchen island with seated area. White Corrian worktops. Spotlighting to ceiling. Lounge area with glass fronted gas fire with inset TV unit. Recessed ceiling with spotlighting over living area. Dining area with bi-folding doors out onto patio. Bar with fitted units, stainless steel sink unit and tap. Space for drinks fridge. White marble effect tiling throughout kitchen/lounge/dining room.
- LAUNDRY ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.35m (11' 7" x 11' 0")
With a range of eye and low level fitted grey units with chrome handles, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with stainless steel mixing taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble drier. Larder cupboards. White marble effect tiled flooring. Glazed door to rear.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.51m x 4.37m (18' 1" x 14' 4")
With bespoke fitted headboard and bedside cabinets (Option to purchase). 4 mirrored sliderobe doors. Electric fireplace with stoned cladding surround. Recessed ceiling with spotlighting and star gazing. Zoned heating system En-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.15m x 2.44m (10' 4" x 8' 0")
With luxury 3 piece suite comprising LFWC with double flusher, WHB with white storage units and waterfall shower with varying pressure options. Additional handheld shower head. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.51m (12' 7" x 11' 6")
- 5.13m x 3.3m (16' 10" x 10' 10")
(Max) With luxury 4 piece suite comprising LFWC with double flush, WHB with vanity unit, free standing bath and waterfall shower to tiled cubicle with varying pressure options. Handheld shower head. Inset ambient lighting. Heated towel rail. Spotlighting to ceiling. Gold textured wall tiles to bath. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.43m x 2.92m (11' 3" x 9' 7")
With a range of eye and low level fitted glass units with chrome handles. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer with stainless steel mixer taps. Larder style units. Spotlighting to ceiling. White marble effect tiled flooring. Composite door to rear.
- 2.92m x 1.04m (9' 7" x 3' 5")
With LFWC and WHB. Wood effect tiled walls and flooring.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.43m x 4.62m (21' 1" x 15' 2")
With electric roller door. Power and light. Currently used as gym.
- With spotlighting to ceiling
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.42m x 3.86m (14' 6" x 12' 8")
With double Velux window. En-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.62m x 1.85m (8' 7" x 6' 1")
With provision for 3 piece suite. Electrics and plumbing in place.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.16m x 4.29m (16' 11" x 14' 1")
With wooden flooring. En-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.59m x 1.85m (8' 6" x 6' 1")
With provision for 3 piece suite. Plumbing and electrics in place. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 9.8m x 6.43m (32' 2" x 21' 1")
With electric roller door and side roller door. Side pedestrian door. External staircase to loft. Loft with same internal square footage as the garage. Power and light.
- Access from the main Townhill Road up a stoned sweeping driveway. Garden in lawn to front of property and extensive hardscaped area to rear. Kerbs are all large format 2m charcoal granite. The external steps are charcoal granite bulnosed steps; the front step is comprised from eyebrow shaped charcoal granite bulnosed and the back door step comprised from charcoal bulnosed granite step with buff cobble detail. The patio at the rear from bifold doors (from Kitchen) is comprised from large format non staining/non slip outdoor porcelain tiles. The link path to the garden in lawn and ramp is comprised from buff granite cobbles with contrast border. Path through garden made from large format granite flags with contrast granite cobble border. Hot tub nestled in a private area with large format non staining/non slip outdoor porcelain tiles. Wall copings comprised from charcoal granite. The wall surrounding hot tub and outdoor kitchen area cladded with large format non staining outdoor porcelain tiles. The front porch and kitchen bay window, as well as the master bedroom section and front of main garage built using golden Donegal stone. Window heads and sills are comprised from reconstituted sandstone.
Located on the Townhill Road, 1 mile from the centre of Portglenone village.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »