- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive End Terrace
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Living Room With Bay Window
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom In Contemporary White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Large Enclosed Garden In Lawn With Shrub Beds, Vegetable Patch & Brick Paved Patio
- Off Street Parking To Front
- Within Walking Distance Of Comber Greenway, Shops & Public Transport Links
- Convenient To Ballyhackamore, Belfast City Centre & City Airport
Additional InformationThis attractive end terrace is found off the Barnetts Road, East Belfast, a very popular residential setting which is convenient to leading primary and secondary schools, shops, public transport links and the Comber Greenway.
The layout comprises an entrance hall, contemporary white bathroom suite, living room with bay window, fitted kitchen and a conservatory. On the first floor, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms. Outside, there is off street parking to the front and an enclosed rear with brick paved patio leading to a large garden in lawn with shrub beds and vegetable patch.
Convenient to Ballyhackamore, Belfast City, and City Airport, this attractive property will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. Push button WC. Fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' electric shower. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Chrome heated towel rail. Partially tiled walls. Recess lighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.96m (14' 3" x 13' 0")
Solid wooden floor. Cast iron fireplace with granite hearth and wood surround.
- 3.96m x 2.08m (13' 0" x 6' 10")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. 4 ring 'Hotpoint' electric hob with stainless steel under oven. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Integrated fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Recess lighting.
- 3.56m x 3.3m (11' 8" x 10' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to attic. Access to hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.28m (13' 0" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.74m (11' 2" x 9' 0")
Built-in sliding mirror wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.39m (8' 10" x 7' 10")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Tarmac driveway to front. To the rear is a paved patio area leading to garden in lawn with shrub beds and hedging. Boiler house with wall mounted gas fired boiler. Outside tap.
Off Barnett's Road, Belfast
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »