- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Appointed Three Storey Town House Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Exclusive Development Convenient To South Belfast And Lisburn
- Spacious And Luxury Fitted Oak Kitchen And Dining Area With Double Doors To Patio And Rear Garden
- Luxury Tiled Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge With Polished Limestone Fireplace And Double Doors To Balcony
- Four Bedrooms (Two With Range Of Fitted Units And One With Adjoining Dressing Room With Range Of Fitted Units)
- Three Luxury Shower Room En Suites With Feature Tiling And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rails
- Enclosed And South Facing Rear Garden With Brick Set Patio Area
- Integral Garage With Remote Control Roller Shutter Door
- Tarmac Parking Area For Two Cars To Front
- Gas Fired Central Heating System With Pressurised Hot Water
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Alarm System Installed
- This Superb Property Offers An Excellent Specification Throughout
A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Appointed Three Storey Town House Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Exclusive Development Convenient To South Belfast And Lisburn
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Brick set paving.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door. Oak effect ceramic tiled floor. Coving. Access to integral garage.
- LUXURY TILED CLOAKROOM:
- Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Vanity unit with wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Luxury wall and floor tiling. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
- SPACIOUS LUXURY FITTED SOLID OAK KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.75m x 4.8m (18' 10" x 15' 9")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Glazed cabinets. Under unit lighting. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Porcelain tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. PVC double glazed double doors to Patio and Rear Garden. Plumbed for dishwasher.
- 5.75m x 5.08m (18' 10" x 16' 8")
Polished limestone fireplace and hearth. Coal effect gas fire. Cornice. Double doors to balcony. Solid oak floor. Measurements taken to widest points.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.65m x 3.4m (11' 12" x 11' 2")
Measurement to include range of built in units.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.22m x 2.22m (7' 3" x 7' 3")
Measurement to include range of built in units.
- LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Large shower cubicle. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Luxury wall and floor tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.09m x 3.4m (16' 8" x 11' 2")
Measurements to include extensive range of built in units.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Large quadrant shower cubicle. Vanity unit wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Luxury wall and floor tiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.64m x 2.46m (11' 11" x 8' 1")
- LUXURY TILED SHOWE ROOM EN SUITE:
- Large shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Luxury wall and floor tiling. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- Separate airing cupboard. Aluminium extending ladder to partly floored roofspace with light and power.
- Tarmac parking area to front. Enclosed and south facing rear garden laid in lawn. Brick set patio area. Outside tap and light.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 4.95m x 3.38m (16' 3" x 11' 1")
Remote control roller shutter door. Light and power.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Queensway turn into The Rose Garden, at T junction turn right, number 71 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »