This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive End Terrace Property
- Extended Offering Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Lounge to Front
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining and Additional Living Space
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Within Walking Distance of Holywood Town Centre and its Excellent Range of Shops, Restaurants & Cafes
- Rent: £575 Per Month Inc Rates
- Available: Mid February
- Referencing Fees - £45 per person and £25 for a guarantor (if applicable)
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious end-terrace property is located in a convenient location, only a few minutes' walk from Holywood High Street and offers ease of access for city commuting via road and rail.
Internally this home is extremely well presented throughout, and offers bright accomodation including a spacious lounge, modern fully fitted kitchen with ample dining / additonal living space, two bedrooms and a spacious shower room. Further benefits include uPVC framed double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood continue up Church Road, take the first right into Church View and Spencer Street is located on the left-hand side. Number 71 is located at the top of Spencer Street on the right-hand side.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »