- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning Detached Property In a Prestigious and Sought After Location
- Within Close Proximity to Some of East Belfasts Leading Schools, Restaurants, Shops and Various Other Local Amenities
- Extensively Refurbished and Modernised to an Excellent Standard Throughout
- Bright & Spacious Family Room With a Wood Burning Stove and Wooden Flooring
- Excellent Lounge with Bay Window, Multi Fuel Stove and Wooden Flooring
- Open Plan Kitchen to Extended Dining Area with Tiled Flooring and Vertical Designer Radiator
- A Further Fourth Bedroom is Located on The Ground Floor
- Ground Floor Shower Room with Three Piece White Suite
- Three Double Bedrooms on The First Floor
- Contemporary Family Bathroom with A Stunning Four-piece White Suite and Vanity Storage Unit
- Gas Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- The Property Has Been Re-wired, Re-plumbed & a Damp Proof Course Completed
- Tarmac Driveway Offering Ample Car Parking Space
- Landscaped Front and Rear Garden Laid in Lawn with Flowerbeds and Mature Trees
- Private South Facing Rear Garden Laid in Lawn with Raised Paved Patio
Additional InformationThis stunning extended detached family home has undergone a programme of extensive renovation works throughout, leaving nothing for the discerning purchaser to do but move in. It is ideally situated in one of East Belfast's most sought after residential areas. The property sits on a large private site on the Old Dundonald Road, giving you the perfect balance of country living and a short distance to Belfast City centre. This property is well positioned to avail of some of the province's leading schools and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast City centre.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with an engineered wooden floor, a large modern fitted kitchen which is open plan to the dining accommodation. There is a family room with a wood burning stove and the main lounge with a bay window and multi fule stove. Also located on the ground floor is a further fourth bedroom and a stunningly designed shower room.
On the first floor there is a further three double sized bedrooms and a family bathroom with a four piece white suite. The property is further complimented by having gas fired central heating, double glazing throughout and has been re-wired and re-plumbed throughout.
Externally the property has a tarmac driveway with ample parking spaces, a landscaped garden to front laid in lawns with flowerbeds. A detached garage with electric and power. The rear garden enjoys a south facing aspect, laid in lawn with raised paved patio area, feature wall lighting, greenhouse, sheds, outside tap and bin storage area.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- White uPVC double glazed front door, outside lighting, post box.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Panelled walls, engineered wooden floor, leading to..
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.35m (11' 10" x 11' 0")
Cornice ceiling, feature wood burning stove with carved wooden surround and stone featured inset, oak wooden flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.63m x 3.38m (11' 11" x 11' 1")
Cornice ceiling, feature bay window, feature multi fuel stove with carved wooden surround and stone featured inset, oak wooden flooring.
- 4.93m x 2.59m (16' 2" x 8' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units with wooden work surfaces and tiled splash back, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washer and dryer, double ceramic basin sink unit with chrome mixer taps and drainer, 4 ring oven with tiled splash back and stainless steel extractor fan, recessed lighting. Open-plan to dining area with vertical designer radiator, fully tiled floor and door leading to rear..
- DINING AREA:
- 2.82m x 2.18m (9' 3" x 7' 2")
Tiled floor, recessed lighting and access to rear..
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Stunning three piece white suite comprising double shower with waterfall and rainfall shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and vanity storage unit, tiled floor, tiled walls with automatic sensor mirror, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Solid oak floor
- Panelled walls, stunning double glazed feature window, built in storage space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.63m x 3.35m (11' 11" x 11' 0")
Cornice ceiling, solid oak floor, built in oak sliding wardbrobes, bay window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.35m (11' 10" x 11' 0")
Cornice ceiling, laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.59m (9' 11" x 8' 6")
Access to loft.
- Stunning three piece white suite comprising low flush wc, sink unit with chrome mixer taps, free-standing Bateau bath with chrome mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, automatic sensor mirror, heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting.
- Lanscaped front garden laid in lawn with well-maintained mature trees and surrounding hedges with flower beds containing a variety of plants, tarmac driveway providing off street parking for multiple cars and leading to detached garage.
- Immaculately landscaped south facing rear garden with an excellent degree of privacy, laid in lawn with flowerbeds containing a pleasant range of shrubs, flowers and mature trees, raised paved patio area. Beautiful garden bandstand, light and greenhouse. Outdoor tap and security light.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.69m x 3.12m (18' 8" x 10' 3")
Power and electricity
Travelling country bound on the Old Dundonald Road, number 71 in on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »