- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive & Substantial Semi Detached Residence with South Facing Rear Gardens
- Spacious Entrance Hall with Cloakroom/wc
- Formal Drawing Room & Separate Music/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining/Living Area
- Study & Utility Room
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite & Dressing Room)
- Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Sash Windows
- Extensive Gated Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- Walking Distance of Many Local Amenities in the Area
- Well Presented & Ready for any New Family to Move in
Additional InformationOccupying a prime location in this quiet tree-lined park, this substantial semi detached residence is within walking distance of many amenities in the Malone area including; leading schools and the thriving Lisburn Road.
The property is well presented by the current owners and has an array of original features. The property offers five well proportioned bedrooms, (master with ensuite), family bathroom, two reception rooms and an extended modern fitted kitchen with casual dining area. It is perfectly complimented by the gated driveway parking and south facing rear gardens ideal for everyday family living.
This delightful home is in one of Malone's most sought after parks and will have wide ranging appeal to many families.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood and glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Terrazzo flooring, radiator cover, cornice ceiling, picture rail, cloaks cupboard.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, wooden floor.
- MUSIC ROOM:
- 5.41m x 4.32m (17' 9" x 14' 2")
(at widest points into bay). Solid wood floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 4.24m (18' 6" x 13' 11")
Marble fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, wooden floor, built-in book shelves and storage, radiator cover.
- INNER HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, access to roofspace.
- STUDY/UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.02m (13' 2" x 9' 11")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit, radiator cover, ceramic tiled floor, door and glazing to rear, built-in fridge and freezer, overhead storage.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING/LIVING AREA:
- 6.96m x 5.05m (22' 10" x 16' 7")
(at widest points overall). Oak range of high and low level units, work surfaces, Aga cooker, space for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, glazed display cabinet, hardwood door and glazing to rear.
First Floor Return
- Airing cupboard (hotpress).
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.19m x 2.97m (13' 9" x 9' 9")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with telephone hand shower, shower cubicle with electric shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Cornice ceiling, stained glass window, built-in shelves and storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.42m x 4.37m (14' 6" x 14' 4")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rails, built-in shelves and storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 3.15m (11' 8" x 10' 4")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose and picture rail.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.29m x 4.04m (14' 1" x 13' 3")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM & DRESSING ROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, vanity unit with twin wash hand basins, marble top and storage, storage cupboards, cornice ceiling, picture rail, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 6.88m x 3.78m (22' 7" x 12' 5")
(at widest points). Double wardrobes, Velux window and twin Velux windows.
- Gates to paved parking area and wooden gates to . . .
- Excellent, extensive enclosed south facing rear garden in lawns with boundary hedging and beds, extended paved patio area. Wooden garden shed and side paved patio.
From city centre on the Malone Road Myrtlefield Park is on the right hand side before Balmoral Avenue junction.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »