- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A spacious detached home located just off the Saintfield Road
- Three bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating and double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- Good sized attached garage
- Spacious corner site with mature gardens
- Two driveways - one to the rear, access via Lenaghan Park the other from Martinville Park
- Convenient location with a great deal of amenities on your doorstep
- Within catchment area of a number of leading schools
- EPC - G16
- Rates: 2018/19 - £1334.90
Additional InformationMcQuoids are delighted to present to the market 71 Martinville Park, a detached home positioned on a spacious corner site. Superbly located, the property is a short walk to the Saintfield Road, with Forestside only a short drive. The property further benefits from no onward chain, to make for an easy transition to your new home.
The property itself offers a versatile, well appointed layout arranged over two floors. Downstairs comprises an entrance hall, living room with feature fireplace, sitting room to the rear and a kitchen. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a bathroom. The attached garage is a good size and houses the oil fired boiler.
Externally, to the front is a concrete drive, providing off road parking, leading to the attached garage. The gardens are laid in lawns and include a selection of mature plants trees and shrubs. The side offers a lawn area, bordered by mature planting. Whilst the rear has a host of mature planting and an additional concrete driveway.
Commons Brae shops are a short walk away. Transport links to include the Cairnshill Park & Ride and the Metrobus are close by together with leading schools.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Sliding door to porch with a ceramic tiled floor. Inner glazed door with lead detail to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understairs cloakroom. Meter cupboard. Single panel radiator.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.63m (11' 9" x 11' 11")
Front aspect. Fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Single panel radiator. Decorative leaded details to windows.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.51m (11' 9" x 11' 6")
Rear aspect. Decorative fire with electric fire inset. Heating controls. Single panel radiator.
- 2.49m x 2.41m (8' 2" x 7' 11")
High and low level units to include a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Recess for a cooker, fridge/freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Double panel radiator.
- Access to roofspace via a slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 3.2m (11' 10" x 10' 6")
Front aspect. Built in robes. Decorative leaded details to windows. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.15m (11' 5" x 10' 4")
Built in robes. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.62m x 2.44m (8' 7" x 8' 0")
Front aspect. Overstairs storage. Single panel radiator. Decorative leaded details to windows.
- 2.44m x 1.65m (8' 0" x 5' 5")
White bathroom suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C and panel bath. Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Part tiled walls. Tongue and groove ceiling. Single panel radiator.
- Positioned on a good sized corner site with two driveways, one off Martinville Park the other off Lenaghan Park. The gardens to the front, side and rear are mature with lawns, and an abundance of mature plants, trees and shrubs. uPVC oil tank.
- 3.12m x 6.3m (10' 3" x 20' 8")
Up and over garage door. Power and light. Oil fired boiler.
From the Saintfield Road turn onto Lenaghan Park. Martinville Park is the third turning on the left. The property is positioned between Lenaghan and Martinville Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
82nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »