- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached family home
- Spacious lounge with feature multi fuel stove
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with an array of integrated appliances
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- Two further well proportioned bedrooms on the first floor
- Modern three piece family bathroom suite
- Detached garage (17' 10'' x 11' 3'')
- Private rear garden over looking countryside views
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Tenure: Freehold
- Management Fees: N/a
- Rates: Approx. £950 per year as of 01/09/2020
- Floor area: Approx. 1097 sq ft
71 Lynden Gate, Portadown
Immaculately presented and recently constructed three bedroom semi-detached home situated in Lynden Gate, just off the desirable Ballyhannon Road, Portadown. Boasting a modern finish throughout, 71 Lynden Gate is the perfect home for first time buyers and young families. With three well proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite and walk in wardrobe, spacious open plan kitchen/diner, lounge with multi fuel stove, detached garage and a superb south facing garden that offers countryside views and privacy, we know that this home is going to be popular. Early viewings are highly recommended.
See below link for property tour:
- Vestibule 5' 4'' x 4' 4'' (1.635m x 1.309m)
- Access via composite door. Tiled flooring.
- Hallway 12' 1'' x 4' 3'' (3.686m x 1.291m)
- Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Lounge 11' 10'' x 15' 2'' (3.615m x 4.618m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Multi fuel stove. Double panel radiator.
- WC 3' 3'' x 7' 10'' (0.986m x 2.379m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Single panel radiator and tiled flooring.
- Kitchen/Diner 9' 1'' x 19' 10'' (2.778m x 6.045m)
- Open plan kitchen/diner with an array of high and low level units. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Space for range cooker. Tiled splash back and flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to rear garden via PVC double doors.
- Utility room 6' 6'' x 6' 11'' (1.972m x 2.119m)
- Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Access to storage.
- Landing 6' 6'' x 14' 0'' (1.969m x 4.261m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to roof space and hot press.
- Master bedroom 11' 10'' x 14' 0'' (3.615m x 4.263m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to walk in wardrobe and access to;
- En-suite 4' 11'' x 5' 5'' (1.506m x 1.647m)
- Three piece en-suite comprising of; pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and mains shower. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 9' 1'' x 11' 10'' (2.775m x 3.618m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 1'' x 9' 11'' (2.772m x 3.031m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 5'' x 5' 5'' (1.954m x 1.658m)
- Three piece bathroom comprising of; pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and fitted bath. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Garage 17' 10'' x 11' 3'' (5.441m x 3.424m)
- Roller door. Plumbed for washing machine and has electricity.
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with tarmac driveway leading to garage. Rear garden mainly laid in lawn with decking area, fully enclosed with fence surround and offers countryside views.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »