71 Lord Wardens Hollow, Bangor BT19 1GP
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Immaculately presented detached family home
- Occupying a prime site within a quiet cul-de-sac
- Bright spacious and well appointed accommodation
- Hallway with feature gallery landing
- Cloaks WC
- Lounge (Feature gas fire)
- Dining Room
- Open plan Kitchen to Casual Dining
- (Fitted kitchen with range of built in appliances, overlooking and with direct access to rear garden)
- Four double Bedrooms
- Master with ensuite
- Luxury Bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows
- Brick pavior driveway leading to an Integral Garage (includes utility)
- Good sized garden in lawns to front & rear - Rear includes a large patio
Additional InformationOccupying a prime site within a quiet cul-de-sac, 71 Lord Wardens Hollow is an immaculately presented detached family home.
Set back from the cul-de-sac, the property affords good sized gardens in lawns to both the front and rear. A pavior brick driveway leads to an integral garage. Internally, the property offers bright, spacious and well appointed accommodation. On entering the property, there is an immediate sense of space within the double height hallway and feature gallery landing. Accommodation briefly comprises lounge with glazed double doors to the dining room and open plan kitchen to dining overlooking (and with direct access to) the rear garden. Upstairs, are four double bedrooms, master with ensuite, plus luxury family bathroom. Further enhanced by oil fired central heating, the property is PVC double glazed. The integral garage has a utility area and can be accessed directly from the kitchen service door.
Lord Wardens is an established and mature residential location, ideal for availing of the many local amenities and recreational pursuits. Conveniently positioned for those wishing to commute to Belfast, the development is also nearby to Bangor town centre, renowned primary & secondary schools, local leisure centre plus parkland and coastal walking routes. Overall, the property is beautifully presented and tastefully decorated leaving the eventual purchaser little to do but move in and enjoy.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- with double glazed hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pergo engineered wooden floor.
- Low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- 5.1m x 3.6m (16' 9" x 11' 10")
Feature gas fire with mahogany surround, marble inset and hearth. Bevel glass double glass double doors to:-
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.5m x 3.1m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING:
- 5.6m x 4.2m (18' 4" x 13' 9")
At widest points. Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, woodblock effect work surfaces, built in range, appliances to include dishwasher, fridge, built in Belling four ring ceramic hob with Creda stainless steel extractor fan, built in Zanussi oven, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with matching drainer and mixer tap, part tiled walls, concealed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, hardwood double glazed door to exterior. Service door to garage.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- Roofspace access.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.1m (15' 9" x 10' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Built in fully tiled shower cubicle with Aspirante electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, vinyl floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.7m x 3.4m (12' 2" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.2m x 3.1m (13' 9" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (4)/STUDY:
- 3.2m x 2.1m (10' 6" x 6' 11")
- Luxury white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with Mira Jump electric shower unit, vanitory wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level cupboards, low flush wc, touch screen mirror, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spot lighting, extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- With utility area with plumbing for washing machine, light and power.
- Quiet cul de sac position set back from the road. Front garden in lawns. Paviour brick driveway to integral garage.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawns with large patio bordered by mature hedging. Outside tap and light. Timber shed.
Travelling along the A2 carriageway towards Bangor, turn right onto Rathgael Road. Continue for approximately 1.5km the turn right into Lord Wardens. Take the third right onto Lord Wardens Parade. At the end the road, turn right onto Lord Wardens Hollow then veer left into the cul-de-sac with Number 71.
How much will it cost?
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »