- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Contemporary kitchen including hob oven, extractor fan. Fridge Freezer. Free standing washing machine.
- Lounge with wood burning stove
- White sanitary ware including tiled shower
- Three bedrooms (Master with ensuite shower room). Great views from two bedrooms.
- Tiled flooring in kitchen, bathroom and shower room
- Stairs / Bedrooms & lounge carpeted
- Oil fired central heating / PVC double glazing
- Own driveway
- Quiet residential area with superb views
A select development of three and four bedroom homes located on Island Road, Ballycarry, with many of the sites enjoying delightful elevated rural views. The development is located a short distance from Carrickfergus and Larne, whilst being only minutes' walk from the shops and amenities of Ballycarry Village. The properties are finished to a generous turnkey specification throughout, allowing purchasers choice of certain specific items for individuality.
Viewing strictly by appointment through selling agents.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
ENTRANCE HALL: With separate wc.
LOUNGE: 16' 9" x 11' 11" (5.11m x 3.63m)
KITCHEN/DINING 18' 0" x 13' 9" (5.49m x 4.19m)
BEDROOM (1): 15' 3" x 10' 3" (4.65m x 3.12m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 9" x 10' 3" (3.89m x 3.12m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" x 7' 2" (3m x 2.18m)
BATHROOM: 8' 3" x 7' 2" (2.51m x 2.18m)
Please note - EPC based on similar property within this development.
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 71 Leafield||Sale agreed||1,112 sq. feet||B81/B81|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »