This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Luxurious Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Integrated Garage
- Two Pavier Driveways
- Garden In Lawn To Front
- Large Patio Area To Rear
Additional InformationYou could buy this fabulous home through Co-Ownership for just £380.46 per month!!! T: 90 30 90 30 & speak to Mark, our fully qualified FSA mortgage adviser... We do not charge for our mortgage advice!!
Immaculately presented throughout; this superb detached chalet bungalow would be ideal for a range of potential purchasers seeking tastefully decorated accommodation with contemporary finishes.
The accommodation briefly comprises a spacious lounge and fully fitted modern kitchen/dining area on the ground floor. Upstairs the property benefits from three good size bedrooms and luxurious family bathroom.
Outside boasts a well maintained garden in lawn to front with two pavier driveways and large tiled patio area to rear.
These are only a few of the many fine attributes this exceptional property has to offer.
We anticipate a high level of interest and would urge viewing at your earliest convenience.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £142,500 Mortgage amount £71,250 monthly payment of £232.02 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £71,250 monthly payment £148.44 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial :IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LOUNGE:14' 0" x 17' 1" (4.27m x 5.20m)
- Laminate flooring, feature fireplace, bay window, coving
- KITCHEN/DINING:20' 10" x 10' 1" (6.35m x 3.08m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, integrated hob & oven, part tiled walls, ceramic flooring, patio doors to rear
- BEDROOM (1):9' 9" x 9' 11" (2.98m x 3.03m)
- BEDROOM (2):10' 12" x 10' 10" (3.35m x 3.29m)
- Laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (3):12' 1" x 8' 5" (3.68m x 2.56m)
- Built in mirrored sliderobes
- BATHROOM:7' 12" x 8' 5" (2.43m x 2.56 m)
- White suite comprising panel bath with overhead shower & screen, low flush W/C, wash hand basin in vanity unit, ceramic wall tiles, ceramic flooring
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:20' 1" x 10' 10" (6.11m x 3.30m)
- Front: garden in lawn, two pavier driveways Rear: large tiled patio area
Contact PropertyPal Mortgages For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through PropertyPal Mortgages. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »