This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Luxurious Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Integrated Garage
- Two Pavier Driveways
- Garden In Lawn To Front
- Large Patio Area To Rear
Additional InformationYou could buy this fabulous home through Co-Ownership for just £400.35 per month!!! T: 90 30 90 30 & speak to Mark, our fully qualified FSA mortgage adviser... We do not charge for our mortgage advice!!
Immaculately presented throughout; this superb detached chalet bungalow would be ideal for a range of potential purchasers seeking tastefully decorated accommodation with contemporary finishes.
The accommodation briefly comprises a spacious lounge and fully fitted modern kitchen/dining area on the ground floor. Upstairs the property benefits from three good size bedrooms and luxurious family bathroom.
Outside boasts a well maintained garden in lawn to front with two pavier driveways and large tiled patio area to rear.
These are only a few of the many fine attributes this exceptional property has to offer.
We anticipate a high level of interest and would urge viewing at your earliest convenience.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £149,950 Mortgage amount £74,975 monthly payment of £244.15 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £74,975 monthly payment £156.20 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial :IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LOUNGE:14' 0" x 17' 1" (4.27m x 5.20m)
- Laminate flooring, feature fireplace, bay window, coving
- KITCHEN/DINING:20' 10" x 10' 1" (6.35m x 3.08m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, integrated hob & oven, part tiled walls, ceramic flooring, patio doors to rear
- BEDROOM (1):9' 9" x 9' 11" (2.98m x 3.03m)
- BEDROOM (2):10' 12" x 10' 10" (3.35m x 3.29m)
- Laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (3):12' 1" x 8' 5" (3.68m x 2.56m)
- Built in mirrored sliderobes
- BATHROOM:7' 12" x 8' 5" (2.43m x 2.56 m)
- White suite comprising panel bath with overhead shower & screen, low flush W/C, wash hand basin in vanity unit, ceramic wall tiles, ceramic flooring
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:20' 1" x 10' 10" (6.11m x 3.30m)
- Front: garden in lawn, two pavier driveways Rear: large tiled patio area
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views