- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Tastefully Presented Detached Family Residence
- Adaptable 4 Bedrooms & 2 Receptions
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Well Appointed Kitchen
- Superb First Floor Bathroom
- Phoenix Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Double Glazing
- Tended Gardens
Additional InformationIt is with pleasure that Ulster Property Sales offer for sale this deceptively spacious and tastefully presented detached residence which affords well planned versatile accommodation with the requirements of a modern day family home. Upon inspection viewers will immediately appreciate the welcoming entrance hall. There is a wealth of reception space afforded by the lounge with its attractive fireplace, the gym/4th bedroom and the comfortable family room which has an outlook to the rear garden. There is a pleasing ground floor shower room and a well appointed kitchen. At first floor level the property is further enhanced by two generously proportioned bedrooms, and as if this was not enough these bedrooms are complimented by a superb white bathroom.
Outside the well tended front garden is laid in lawn and the driveway provides ample parking. The enclosed side garden boasts a large paved patio with pergola, a lawned garden, and a sunny aspect ideal for summer barbeques.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door with leaded glass light and Georgian double glazed wide panels into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. 8 Downlights. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 17'5" x 16'1" (5.31m x 4.90m)
- Open fireplace with multi fuel stove and slate hearth. Double glazed French doors leading to paved patio. 8 Downlights. Solid oak wood floor.
- GYM/BEDROOM 4 18'3" x 11'2" (5.56m x 3.40m)
- BEDROOM 3 13'6" x 10'11" (4.11m x 3.33m)
- FAMILY ROOM 16'9" x 10'2" (5.11m x 3.10m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Walk-in shower with Thermostatic shower over. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer taps. W.C. Chrome heated towel rail. PVC panelled walls and ceiling. 6 Downlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN 13'9" x 12'8" (4.19m x 3.86m)
- Range of white high and low level cupboards and drawers with granite work surfaces. Built-in Gorenje 4 ring ceramic hob and Neff stainless steel double oven. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. 5 Downlights.
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR LANDING
- 4 Downlights. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 1 16'3" x 14'2" (4.95m x 4.32m)
- Range of walk-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 2 16'5" at widest pt x 11'5" (5.00m at widest pt x 3.48m)
- Access to eaves storage.
- White suite comprising: Bath with mixer tap. Walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower over. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap. W.C. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC panelled ceiling with 10 Downlights.
- Garden in lawn. Outside lights.
- Garden in lawn. Paved patio. Barbecue area with pergola. Lights. Outside power. Water feature.
- Garden in pave stones and flowerbeds in shrubs. Lights. Tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
79th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »