- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive End Terrace Property
- Tastefully Presented and Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Lounge with Bay Window and Solid Oak Wooden Floor
- Second Reception Solid Oak Wooden Floor
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Area
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom with White Suite
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Located Within Walking Distance of Holywood's Town Centre and Bus and Rail Networks
- Rent: £625 Per Month inc Rates
- Available: End of November
Additional InformationThis neatly presented and well maintained end terrace property is ideally situated only a few minutes walk of Holywood's bustling town centre and its varied range of shops, boutiques and restaurants. Also close at hand are the Holywood Exchange Retail Park, Tesco's 24 Hours, Bannatyne Health Club and Belfast City Airport. This convenient location offers ease of access for the City commuter via both road and rail.
Internally the property has been recently refurbished and offers bright accomodation throughout. To the ground floor, there is a lounge with bay window open to a second reception space, leading to a modern fitted kitchen with ample dining area. There are two well proportioned bedrooms to the first floor, and contemporary bathroom with white suite. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
- Front door.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Oak wooden flooring, glazed inner door.
- 4.14m x 3.68m (13' 7" x 12' 1")
Solid oak wooden flooring, glazed double doors to living room.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 3.15m x 2.82m (10' 4" x 9' 3")
Solid oak wooden flooring, mahogany fireplace surround, tiled inset and hearth, archway to kitchen.
- 3.99m x 2.74m (13' 1" x 9' 0")
Solid oak wooden flooring, recently installed modern fitted kitchen with laminate work surfaces, integrated single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, integrated stainless steel extractor hood, Baxi gas fired boiler, storage/cloakroom, uPVC double glazed access door to enclosed rear yard.
- Access to roof space via folding ladder
- White suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, panelled bath, fully tiled splash back, chrome Aqua Lisa built in shower unit, shower screen, ceramic tiled floor, chrome low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.07m (12' 5" x 10' 1")
Solid pine wooden flooring, built in robes and cupboards.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.74m x 2.21m (9' 0" x 7' 3")
Solid wooden flooring, double built in robes.
- Front forecourt and rear yard.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood along High Street, in the direction of Belfast, turn left into Downshire Road. Continue up Downshire Road and Number 71 is located at the junction of Downshire Place on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »