71 Deramore Avenue, Ormeau Road, Belfast BT7 3ES
2 Bed End-terrace house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Fully Refurbished End Terrace on Desirable Deramore Avenue
- Stunning Entrance Hall with Bespoke, Victorian Wood Panelling & Tiled Floor
- Large, Spacious & Bright Through Lounge With Semi Solid Wooden Floor & Feature Full Length Glazing
- Brand New Luxury Fitted Kitchen, Integrated Appliances, Feature Glazing & Door to Courtyard Garden
- Utility Area with Worktop, Plumbing For Washing Machine & WC
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Brand New Victorian Style 4 Piece Bathroom with Roll Top Bath & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard Garden with Wall Lighting & Forecourt
Additional InformationSometimes we are lucky enough to get instucted to sell a property that we know straight away is special. This is one of those properties. When we heard that the highly regarded, local building contractors JML were refurbishing this property, we knew it would be of the highest quality and finish. If you are looking for a high end, top spec home in this location will not be disapointed.
The property comprises a beautiful entrance hall that has been adorned with bespoke victorian style wall panelling, black and white tiled flooring and antique style radiator. The living room is something to behold, your eyes will be initially drawn to the feature exposed brick wall with large antique style radiator and then you will notice the floor to ceiling glazing overlooking the courtyard. Truly stunning attention to detail. The kitchen comprises high specification units with marble effect worktops, a range of integrated appliances, a beautiful belfast sink with copper mixer taps and full length glazing with sliding door, overlooking the courtyard garden. There is also a handy utility area housing plumbing for washing machine, worktop, close coupled wc and wash hand basin. On the first floor are two large double bedrooms and a spacious bathroom with 4 piece victorian style suite comprising freestanding roll top bath with central mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, wash hand basin, wc, Italian style tiled flooring and period style wall lighting to add to the feeling of quality and luxury.
The property further benefits from a new roof, external walls have been insulated, new plumbing with new "zoned" central heating system via a gas combination boiler and has been fully rewired. Asthetically, the property has kept alot of its character and charm thanks to newly fitted period style doors, architraves, moulded skirtings, bespoke wood panelling and wall units.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden door, victorian black and white tiled flooring, bespoke part wood panelled walls and antique style radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.62m x 3.2m (25' 0" x 10' 6")
Double glazed bay window to front, floor to ceiling feature double glazed window to rear, semi solid oak flooring, antique style radiator, stunning feature exposed brick wall, cupboard housing electric fuseboard
- 4.47m x 2.59m (14' 8" x 8' 6")
Feature full length glazing with sliding patio doors to courtyard, newly fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, integrated applainces including fridge freezer, electric oven, 4 ring hob with glass extractor hood over, a beautiful belfast sink with copper mixer tap, recessed spotlights, antique style radiator, door to utility/ cloakroom
- CLOAKROOM/ UTILITY
- 2.59m x 1.22m (8' 6" x 4' 0")
Double glazed window to rear, victorian style black and white tiled flooring, contemporary white suite comprising close coupled wc and wash hand basin, worktop with space and plumbing for washing machine under
- Handmade storage unit housing new gas central heating combination boiler, access to roofspace with 300mm insulation.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.4m (13' 9" x 11' 2")
2 x double glazed windows to front, radiator, high level television aerial and socket
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 2.21m (15' 0" x 7' 3")
Double glazed window to side, radiator
- 3.23m x 2.31m (10' 7" x 7' 7")
Spacious bathoom comprising a brand new victorian suite, including a freestanding roll top bath with antique style mixer taps and hand shower, a corner shower cubicle with tiled walls and thermostatic shower and large "rain style" head, wash hand basin, wc, 2 x wall lights and mirror, Italian style tiled flooring, antique style towel radiator,
- Forecourt with hedgerow surround and pedestrian gate
Enclosed courtyard garden with new block paving and wall lighting
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »