- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Semi Detached
- 4 Beds Master Ensuite
- 2 Receptions & Sunroom
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Downstairs WC
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing / Oil
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and extended semi detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in this much sought after residential area just off the Ballyhenry Road and will ideally suit the growing family.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, lounge with feature hole in wall fireplace and multi fuel burning stove, dining room with tiled floor and open to fitted kitchen / diner with built in double oven & gas hob and a open to sun room with under floor heating and pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms, master ensuite and a separate family bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a brick paved driveway leading to a detached garage, gardens to front and side in lawn and a brick paved patio area to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, solid oak flooring, radiator.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, corner pedestal wash hand basin, solid oak flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'4'' X 11'10'' AT WIDEST (4.37m X 3.61m AT WIDEST)
- Feature hole in wall style fireplace with multi fuel burning stove, solid oak flooring, radiator.
- DINING ROOM 11'10'' X 10'1'' (3.61m X 3.07m)
- Tiled floor, radiator, open to kitchen / diner.
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in double oven, stainless steel gas hob, American style fridge / freezer, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor.
- SUNROOM 14'1'' X 13'6'' (4.29m X 4.11m)
- Tiled floor with under floor heating, pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'9'' X 11'8'' (3.58m X 3.56m)
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, plumbed for washing machine, low flush wc, tiled floor, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 11'9'' X 11'9'' (3.58m X 3.58m)
- Built in part mirrored sliding robes, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 8'8'' X 7'11'' (2.64m X 2.41m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 7'3'' X 6'3'' (2.21m X 1.91m)
- White suite comprising bath, thermostatic shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel radiator.
- Brick paved driveway leading to a detached garage, roller shutter door, lilght & power, plumbed washing machine.
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to side in lawn with feature raised decking area.
Brick paved garden to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »