- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A unique opportunity to acquire a truly delightful home
- Beautiful rural location with stunning views, yet convenient to Hillsborough, Lisburn and motorway
- Approached by a long shared, then private laneway
- Lounge with 'Wellstood' range
- Fitted Kitchen with a range of high and low level units
- Bathroom with white suite
- 2 Bedrooms, one with feature fireplace
- Adjoining Flat
- Open plan lounge/kitchen dining area
- 1 Bedroom / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Good sized gardens with mature shrubs and trees
- Outbuildings to include a small barn, stable and general purpose store
- Adjoining land extending to approx 13.5 acres
Additional InformationThis is a wonderful opportunity to own a tastefully updated and charming stone-built cottage, that has been in the current owner's family from 1908. It is in a fantastic rural location and just a short drive from Hillsborough. It will undoubtedly appeal to a wide range of buyers, including those with equestrian interests. Not only does it benefit from a range of useful outbuildings and adjoining land extending in total to circa. 13 ½ acres, it has an adjoining self-contained apartment that would be ideal as a granny flat for example, it is ideally located just a short drive away from Lisburn, Hillsborough and the M1 motorway. This is truly a "one off" property bursting with charm and character and most definitely deserves a viewing to appreciate the many aspects it offers.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With quarry tiled floor.
- 4.8m x 4.04m (15' 9" x 13' 3")
With brick built fireplace with 'Wellstood' range, high mantle, quarry tiled floor, recessed low voltage lighting, double panelled radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 3.05m x 2.03m (10' 0" x 6' 8")
With good range of high and low level fitted units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, extractor unit with matching canopy, partial wall tiling, vinyl floor covering, tongue and groove panelled ceiling, fluorescent light, single panelled radiator.
- With white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., 1/2 tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.15m (13' 1" x 10' 4")
With brick built fireplace, exposed natural stone wall, double aspect windows, vinyl floor covering, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 2.29m (13' 7" x 7' 6")
With single panelled radiator.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN AREA:
- 4.37m x 4.06m (14' 4" x 13' 4")
With range of high and low level fitted cupboards, built-in oven, 4 ring ceramic hob unit, stainless steel extractor hood, 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 2.16m (10' 1" x 7' 1")
With single panelled radiator, fully tiled shower room with white suite comprising shower cubicle, fitted shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Delightful mature gardens. Range of outbuildings comprising small barn, stable and general purpose store. Adjoining land extending in total to c. 13.5 acres.
From Sprucefiled take A1 southbound and take left into Carnbane Road before slip road to Hillsborough and the property is on the right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »