- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Stone Render Three Storey Semi-Detached Home Set Within Consistently Sought After Development
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Finished To A Superb Standard Throughout
- Spacious Living Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen Open To Dining Area And Casual Living Space
- Separate Utility Room And Downstairs Cloakroom
- Modern Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating And UPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio And Lawns And Parking To Front For Three Vehicles
- Popular And Sought After Location On Periphery Of Lisburn City Centre And Close To Motorway Networks And Sprucefield Shopping Centre
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this superb semi-detached family home which has been recently constructed and finished to a high standard and is located within the consistently popular Ballantine Garden Village development.
The accommodation is exceptionally well appointed set out over three floors and offers a four bedroom layout together with spacious living room, kitchen with casual dining area, together with contemporary bathroom and ensuite. In addition, the property benefits from a utility room, downstairs cloakroom, parking to front for three vehicles and enclosed garden to rear.
Perfectly situated on the periphery of Lisburn the property is convenient to the city centre, various motorway networks connecting Belfast city centre and further afield with Sprucefield Shopping Centre a short drive away. With such low maintenance and modern accommodation on offer viewing is strongly recommended and is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed front door.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.47m x 4.m (17' 11" x 13' 1")
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 6.96m x 3.58m (22' 10" x 11' 9")
Range of high and low level units. Integrated fridge/freezer. Zanussi under bench electric oven and 4 ring ceramic hob. Stainless steel sink unit. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Skylight. Low voltage spotlights. Double uPVC doors leading outside.
- BACK HALLWAY/UTILITY AREA:
- Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Logic combi gas boiler.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with floor to ceiling tiling. Radiator. Low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.69m x 2.91m (15' 5" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.24m x 2.9m (13' 11" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.59m x 2.13m (8' 6" x 7' 0")
- Freestanding bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling. Panelled corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower above. Low voltage spotlights. Extractor fan.
- Storage cupboard with shelves.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 7.53m x 4.01m (24' 8" x 13' 2")
Built-in robe. Three storage cupboards in eaves. Access to roofspace.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling. Panelled corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower above. Extractor fan. Low voltage spotlights. Velux window.
- Paved driveway to front with parking for three vehicles. Enclosed rear garden by timber fence with paved sitting area and garden in lawn. Outside tap and light.
- Service Charge: £275.00 per annum
Management Company: Oak Property
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »