- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Integral Garage
- Burgular Alarm
- Extensively Renovated Last Year To Include New Kitchen, Bathrooms & Ensuite, Flooring, Gragae Door & Heating Boiler
Additional InformationA delightful and beautifully appointed 4 bedroom detached bungalow situated just off the Ballyrashane Road. This wonderful 'country style feel' bungalow offers a very tastefully decorated interior providing spacious and well laid out accommodation.Externally the property is approached by a cattle grid driveway and benefits from being situated a generously proportioned site. The gardens have been extremely well looked after and benefits from well manicured lawns and established trees and shrubbery. Overall, this is an excellent opportunity for those acquiring a beautifully presented family home with a countryside setting but within close convenience to Coleraine and main arterial routes. With its immaculate presentation, excellent views and great location, we highly recommend an early viewing so as to appreciate this fine home in its entirety.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With cloakroom, storage cupboard, large hot press with immersion heater and laminate wood floor.
- 5.05m x 5.03m (16' 7" x 16' 6")
With marble style fireplace with mahogany surround and tiled hearth, solid oak floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.45m (13' 2" x 11' 4")
With wood surround fireplace with marble inset and hearth, solid oak floor.
- 3.91m x 3.07m (12' 10" x 10' 1")
With wood flooring and double doors leading to garden.
- 4.95m x 3.94m (16' 3" x 12' 11")
With bowl and a half sink unit, high and low level built in units with tiling between, integrated double oven with hob and extractor fan above, integrated dishwasher, saucepan drawers, breakfast bar, built in dining table, recessed lights, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.87m x 1.93m (9' 5" x 6' 4")
With stainless steel sink unit, high and low level units with tiling between, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- With recessed lights and laminate wood floor.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Ensuite comprising w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, chrome towel rail, recessed lights, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.91m (13' 0" x 12' 10")
With recessed lighting and laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.63m x 2.74m (11' 11" x 9' 0")
With recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (4)/STUDY:
- 2.74m x 2.67m (9' 0" x 8' 9")
(measurement includes separate wc)
- SEPARATE WC:
- With wash hand basin, tiled walls and tiled floor.
- With white suite comprising w.c., vanity basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, towel rail, hot press, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Outside to front there is screened garden area and additional garden area laid in lawn, large paved driveway to side and rear extending to garage 19'9 x 12'10 with remote controlled PVC roller door, plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer and housing oil fired burner. Outside to rear there is an extensive lawn.
From the Ballycastle Road roundabout head out on to the Ballyrashane Road. No 70a will be located on your left hand side just before Ballyrashane Presbyterian Church.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »