- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Stunning duplex seventh floor apartment c900 Sqft
- Two bedrooms, one reception
- Bathroom and ensuite shower room
- Living room has vaulted ceiling, large windows with panoramic city views
- Sunny balcony
- Lift access
- Secure car parking via electric roller door
- Kitchen with appliances and separate utility room
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Communal gardens on third floor
- Access to leisure facilities, gym and swimming pool of the Clayton Hotel (charges may apply)
- City centre location close to shops, restaurants, City Hall
- Excellent rental potential c £1250 per month (inclusive)
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
This is a bright, modern, duplex apartment which not only benefits from its convenient city centre location, but also enjoys superb views over the city centre from its sunny roof terrace.
The apartment has good accommodation centred around the living space with its dramatic vaulted ceiling and minstrel gallery over. All comforts are featured including gas fired central heating, double glazing and car parking. There is a secure door buzzer intercom system to the front door.
With all amenities within easy walking distance and access to the leisure facilities of the Clayton Hotel through the apartment block, this is a smart, convenient opportunity to enjoy city centre living.
- Gate with pass code access to:
- Double front door with intercom access.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Post boxes. Ceramic tiled floor. Stairs to upper floors. Double doors to lift access.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Maple floor.
- UTILITY /BOILER ROOM
- Tiled floor. Gas fired central heating boiler.
- 2.59m x 2.51m (8' 6" x 8' 3")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, tiled floor, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING
- 6.86m x 3.58m (22' 6" x 11' 9")
Maple floor. Vaulted ceiling. Steps up to uPVC double door and roof terrace. Floor to ceiling uPVC double glazed windows with sunny aspect and city views. Open to:
- 4.19m x 2.97m (13' 9" x 9' 9")
Extensive range of beech effect high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, stainless steel under oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor. Dishwasher, fridge freezer, maple floor, part tiled walls, recessed lighting. Storage under stairs.
- Staircase to:
- Minstrel gallery overlooking living/dining space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.43m (12' 0" x 11' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower and telephone hand shower, tiled floor, glass block detail, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- Maple flooring. uPVC double glazed escape window.
Junction of Bankmore Street and Dublin Road just off Ormeau Avenue.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »