- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautiful Period Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 + Reception Room
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Classic White Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationStunning Period Cottage Holding a Superb Elevated Position Within A Beautiful Mews of Terrace
A beautiful period 'cottage style' property holding a prime corner site within a charming mews of terrace on the edge of Cavehill Country Park. The modernised luxuriously presented interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge, contemporary fitted kitchen with island unit, walk-in larder, dining area and modern white bathroom. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, utility room, oil fired central heating and has been maintained and presented to a high standard. An excellent corner site with private garden and an elevated position combines with the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport and excellent shopping all within walking distance to make this the perfect family home.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Panelled radiator, exposed timber floor, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.14 x 4.18 (10'4" x 13'9")
- Double panelled radiator, period fireplace, quarter panelled walls.
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen 4.97 x 3.93 (16'4" x 12'11")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, feature island unit with breakfast bar, formica worktops, range space, canopy extractor fan, glass display unit, integrated under fridge/freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Area
- Walk-in Cloakroom
- Utility Room 2.38 x 2.47 (7'10" x 8'1")
- Plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.00 x 2.36 (9'10" x 7'9")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.53 x 3.93 (8'4" x 12'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.08 x 3.95 (10'1" x 13'0")
- Wood Laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, shower screen, pedestal wash and basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, fully tiled walls, hotpress copper cylinder. Pvc ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Gardens front and side in lawns shrubs and flowerbeds, rear yard, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »